Chapter 4

10:00

RedLipClassic : Your code, I figured it out. It's Elizabeth.

RedLipClassic : I figured it out!

RedLipClassic : I stayed up all night to solve this.

RedLipClassic : Hello? hellloooooo??

RedLipClassic : Giraffeeee!! Your name is Elizabeth!

RedLipClassic : I'm imagining a giraffe with the royal crown and shiny baton. I'm not kidding.

RedLipClassic : What do you look like?

RedLipClassic : is that your first name? Second name?

RedLipClassic : sigh, you're still asleep aren't you? ):

RedLipClassic : Karlie messaged me a while ago... She told me she's sorry. I replied asking her why. She didn't reply. Then I realized, that's probably a response to all of my unanswered messages for the past 9 days. So I sent her another message, and to my surprise Kik said,
"Oops, It looks like Karlie's phone has been off/disconnected for a while. We'll deliver your message when they connect again."

RedLipClassic is typing a message...

RedLipClassic : I'm worried about her, I'm worried about Karlie.

...
...
...

RedLipClassic : I guess you're still asleep. Have a goodnight sleep, Elizabeth. :*
Talk to you later. By the way, wish me luck on my audition today! (:

---

Closing the laptop shut, I took a quick bath and get myself dressed for today's audition. Looking at myself in the mirror, I smiled as I trailed my eyes from head to toe.

"Lucky Red Plaid." I mutter to myself as I smiled, remembering how Karlie always tell me that red's my lucky color. She told me that, that's the reason why she gave me this Red Plaid Shirt as her Christmas present. She knows me like the back of her hand. From my favorite color, to the size of my shirt and shoes, to the movies and foods that I like, to the actors and actresses that I admire.

She knows whenever I wear a fake smile, she would never stop bugging me until I'd finally spill my problem out.

She knows how to comfort me, to put my heart at peace.

She knows every word that would calm my inner chaos, words to put my mind at ease.

She knows my secrets, all of my heart's desire, except for one.

To stand by her side, holding her hand as we watch the sunset with graying hairs.

---

As I stepped out of the house, my eyes widened in surprise when I saw Harry's car parked at the curb in front of my house. He rolled the window down and gave me his signature smile, seemingly amused with the expression plastered on my face.

I walked over to his car and leaned down to the opened window and look into his eyes.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have work?" I asked reprimandingly, furrowing my brows.

"Get in I'll drive you there, you're gonna be late, I'll explain everything on the way." He says smiling.

I sighed and get inside his car, he immediately pulled the handbreak down and stepped on the gas, driving away.