Chapter 7

Warning : mention of bullying
--------------------

Her wounds healed over time, but it has left her heart with indelible scars.

-xxx-

19:00

RedLipClassic is writing...
...
...
...
...

Sunshine : Hi Tay! ♥(✿ฺ'∀'✿ฺ)ノ

Sunshine : Hello! I missed you, It's been 10 days ever since the last time that we've talked to each other.

RedLipClassic : Thank you for that mini supporting picture thingie that you've sent. I showed it to Martha and Abigail and they've used it as their banner while I was performing (: it helped a lot and I got to say you're pretty artistic.

Sunshine : You're welcome! (●'∀`●)

Sunshine : I couldn't be there physically so I decided to make you one. I'm such a sweet friend.
(^v^)

RedLipClassic : yeah. You are! (: by the way, how's life?

Sunshine : I'm going to have my phone fixed tomorrow, and oh! How did the contest go?

RedLipClassic : It went well! I got into the next round! Then if ever I win the 2 more upcoming round, I'd be automatically be included in the semi-finals.

Sunshine : that's great then! Isn't it that if you're going to be one of the finalist, you're going to get a recording deal from Big Machine?

RedLipClassic : Yep, that's why I am so nervous about it. Nervous as hell.

19: 09

Sunshine : You don't have to be nervous I know you can do it!! (≧∇≦)/

19: 12

RedLipClassic : Thank you! I uploaded the video that you've requested a while ago, it's short though but maybe once we meet each other personally I'd let you watch the whole thing!

19: 25

Sunshine : Tay?

Sunshine is writing...

Sunshine : Can I ask you something?

RedLipClassic : What?

19:35

Sunshine : the game.

RedLipClassic : What about?

Sunshine : Do you want to talk about Harry?

RedLipClassic : We're friends.

Sunshine : What did he tell you?

RedLipClassic : "If she's your happiness then be with her, just a smile on your face can keep me going, Tay."

Sunshine : Seriously?

Sunshine : *Censor* That hurts. Tay. How do you feel about it?

RedLipClassic : I feel shitty. Guilty, ashamed, you name it.

Sunshine : Did you tell him that at some point in that relationship, you loved him?

RedLipClassic : Of course I did! I told him all of the things that he needed to know. It felt good and it felt bad at the same time.