Chapter 1

19:05

Sunshine : Taylor!

19: 25

Sunshine : Taylorrrrrr!!!

19: 35

Sunshine : Taylor?

19: 50

Sunshine : ಥ_

20: 05

Sunshine : Good Evening? (:

I couldn't help but to smile whenever I am reading her messages. We've known each other for 4 months now but we rarely write each other messages because of our busy schedules. She updates her works twice a week, every Wednesday and Friday but she would often send me messages whenever she's free.

Lately, we've gotten closer when my bestfriend, flew to Australia last month for their family vacation. She told me that, she's going to stay there for the rest of the summer.

3 months? 3 months without your partner in crime. It sucks, it sucks to spend your summer vacation alone, without the person who you've always been with for the last 2 years of your life.

My bestfriend and I were inseparable and this is the first time that I am going to spend my summer without her.

I'll definitely miss cuddling with her while watching our favorite movies.

I'll miss going to the mall and having her state her opinion about the things that I wanted buy.

I'll miss going out with her with matching outfits.

I'll miss holding her hand as I tug her along with me, we'll just find ourselves enjoying our mini adventures, unplanned adventures to where our feet takes us.

This will probably be the most boring summer vacation ever.

I thought to myself as I started typing in a reply.

RedLipClassic is typing a message...

Sunshine : Hi Tay! ♥(✿ฺ´∀'✿ฺ)ノ

Sunshine : I miss youuuu!!! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

RedLipClassic is typing a message...

RedLipClassic : I missed you too! Haha, You're clingy. By the way, how's your vacation?

Sunshine : It's fun so far, but I miss being at home. I miss hanging out with my "bestest" best friend and some of our closest friends.

RedLipClassic : I miss hanging out with my "bestest" bestfriend too. )): and how's your day so far?

Sunshine : it sucks when you're far away from the person you look forward to spend summer with right?My day's pretty much okay, I guess. We're going to see Koalas and Kangaroos later at 3, then after that we'll probably be chilling at the beach.

RedLipClassic: !!!

RedLipClassic : !!!!!!!!

Sunshine : What?

RedLipClassic : You never told me you're having your vacation in Australia!

Sunshine : you didn't ask... Haha. Why are you do you sound like you're pumped?