Prologue

~

JAGUAR IS the eldest brother of Chui Siblings in Eight Evil Torturer -- a group/ organization they joined since they was in their teenage days. Yes, matagal na silang grupo ng sindikatong iyo. Silang magkakapatid ay bihasa na sa ganitong bagay. This group is more like fraternity because of their brotherhood. He is one of those ruthless leaders in Evil Torturers.

He's in love with the Queen, Arian Aisne-- The Queen of their organization. But when the Queen eloped in her wedding with the Master and found out that she's already dead. His world fall apart. Mas natanggap niya pang magpapakasal na ito sa Master kaysa naman malaman niyang patay na ito.

But he didn't loose his hopes. Until he found out that the new mistress of their Master is the reason all of this. Erza Scarlet tried to kill the Queen and ruined their group. Fuck that bitch.

Nalaman niyang buhay pa ang Reyna kaya hindi siya tumigil sa kakahanap dito.

Nabwesit lang siya dahil imbes na ang Reyna ang mahanap niya. Isang babaeng makulit madaldal at makapal ang mukha ang nakita niya. Damn! That woman is giving him a headache.

**

A/N: A lot of misspelled, grammatical error in this story, so please don't bash me. Thank you :* My baby Jaguar is here na ! Haha Enjoy!