I'm Gonna Become 'S' Class!

Start from the beginning

'S Class advancement exam!?!?!' 

"Everyone please quiet down!" Erza ordered.

"This year's exam will take place on Tenroujima! It is holy ground for our guild!" The master continued.

'I wonder what kind of test is it.' 

"Each of your powers, hearts, and souls... I have judged them all this past year. There will be eight participants! NATSU DRAGNEEL! GRAY FULLBUSTER! JUVIA LOCKSER! ELFMAN! CANA ALBERONA! FRIED JUSTINE! LEVY MCGARDEN! MEST GRYDER!" The Master finished announcing.

"Master! What about the reserve member!" Some people began to yell making the Master tense up. 

'He forgot to choose I bet.'

"Uhhh... I..... Uhm..." The Master began to sweat nervously looking around the guild scanning every member.

"Well?!" A group asked.

"Uh, Well I chose..." He kept looking around sometimes stopping to examine people.

"I choose BLADE!" He blurted out.

"WHAAAAAAAA! WHY HER!" Courses erupted throughout the guild.

"W-WHaT did I do?" I turned to Lucy who looked just as confused as I was.

"What's the reserve member?" I asked feeling really confused.

"The reserve member basically replaces the partner of a participant if they get very sick or injured." Bisca explained.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." Me and Lucy said at the same time.

"So I guess you'll be going." Lucy smiled wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"Looks like it." I nodded.

"This time only one of you will pass. The exam will take place in a week! So each of you prepare yourselves!" The Master yelled after recovering.

"As this is the first time for some of you let me explain the rules!" The Master added.

"Each of the eight selected participants, please select a partner within the week of preparation" Mirajane smiled.

"There are two rules for the partners you can choose. One: They must be a member of Fairy Tail. Two: You can not  partner with S Class wizards." Erza continued.

'Sounds Fair enough.' I thought.

"The contents of the exam will be announced once you get to Tenroujima. But this time Erza will be blocking your progress." The Master added.

"I'll also help out to get in your way!" Mirajane smiled.

"No complaining all S Class wizards have gone through the same path." Gildarts slurred slightly.

"The eight selected participants and their chosen partners will assemble at the Hargeon Port in one week! THAT IS ALL!" the Master dismissed us.

~

~

~

"This year's gonna be tougher than ever." Gray sighed.

"I'm surprised that it's the first time for all of you!" Lucy said in slight awe.

"I'm fired up! I'm gonna become S Class for sure!" Natsu exclaimed..

"ARGG THE PATH TO BECOMING S CLASS JUST GOT FARTHER AWAY FROM ELFMAN THE MAN!" Elman screamed.

"Everyone seems to be having a rough time." Wendy said softly.

"Good luck everyone!" Lissana smiled. I looked around and saw that Fried had already chosen Bickslow as a partner.

"So then has everyone decided on their partners?" I asked turning to the group.

"I'm partnering with Happy of course!" Natsu smiled

"Aye!" Happy nodded.

"HAPPY!? Thats not fair! If the exam is a race then flying would make it a breeze!" Elfman yelled.

"What's wrong with that?" Lissana asked.

"I don't mind myself. Because if it comes down to fighting you'll be in trouble." Gray shrugged.

"Gray that's just mean." Happy cried.

"I'm gonna make Natsu an S Class wizard for sure!" Happy then added.

"I'm not holding back, even on my friends." Natsu stood up.

"And so..." Happy began.

"We can't hang around here!" Natsu yelled both of them leaving.

"TIME TO TRAIN!" He yelled on his way out.

"AYE SIR!" Happy replied.

"So in the two years I've been gone, Natsu's good enough to take the S Class exam, huh?" Lissana sighed happily.

"Natsu thinks that he'll be able to meet Igneel if he becomes a great wizard. He feels twice as strong about this exam as most people." She added.

"I see." Lucy nodded.

"Um... Juvia would like to withdraw from this exam." Juvia fumbled nervously.

"Why?" Wendy asked concerned.

"Because..." She mumbled something at the end of her sentence that we couldn't hear.

"What was that?" Gray asked.

"Because, Juvia..."

"She wants to be your partner." I told Gray plainly.

"See your totally gunning for him, Blade!"

"Maybe I am." I taunted to mess with her a bit.

"Gray-sama are you really partnering with Blade!" Juvia cried.

"Sorry, but I've already decided on my partner." Gray smirked Loke walking up to him.

"Long time no see, everyone." Loke smiled.

"HOLD ON!" Lucy yelled.

"Loke?" Elfman asked.

"We promised a year ago." Gray smiled.

"Lucy... sorry, but i'll be lifting our contract during the period of the exam. There's no need to worry I traveled through the gate with my own magic power. So I won't use up your magic power.

"What?... What a free spirit indeed." Lucy said trembling.

"But are you technically a member of the guild, Loke?" Elfman asked.

"I am still a Fairy Tail wizard. With pride in my guild I will make Gray an S Class wizard." Loke stated showing us his emblem on the back of his shoulder.

"I'm countin' on ya!" Gray smirked.

"Leave it to me!" Loke smiled.

"Were those two always so close?" Lucy asked.

"I'll partner with Juvia." Lissana smiled standing up.

"You're serious, Lissana?" Elfman asked.

"I got along great with Edolas's Juvia. And the Juvia over here is kinda cute!" Lissana smiled.

"Lissana-san." Juvia whispered softly.

"It's decided." Lissana smiled holding Juvia's hands.

"Good luck with that. I'm going home." I sighed.

"Alright! See you there." Lucy smiled as I walked out of the guild.

'This is gonna be yet another crazy week.'

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ 

2nd fav arc just began. Yus.