Chapter 22

LIZZYS P.O.V.

Grayson and I used to date before him and his family moved to Colorado. I was the last girl he dated before the move.

Before he left, he told me to not talk to him anymore. But I knew he just wanted me to follow him out there so we could still be together. So that's what I did.

As I was talking to his brother Ethan one day, I found out that he had found someone else. Some chick named Brooke. Turns out they are dating. But I'm not gonna let that stop me from getting back what's mine.

--------

The first day back from spring break, I was in the Auditorium 20 minutes before school started. No one else was in there but me. That was until Brooke came in and started talking on the phone. She didn't even know I was in there.

I heard her talking about being pregnant. Grayson must have gotten her pregnant. That was it. I know how I'm gonna get Grayson back.

I texted one of the other cheer leaders my plan. She liked it and did as I wanted her to.

As she was leaving, I made sure to stop her right as she walked out the door.

"Hey Brooke. How's it going?" I asked her.

"Great? Why are you talking to me?"

"I just wanted to have a little chat with you. But in there." I said as I pointed to the Auditorium with a devious smile on my face.

"But class is-"

"Uh. Shh. In there." I said stopping her from moving away.

Right when we got in, I started talking.

"Alright spill it. When and why did Grayson get you pregnant?" I asked as I saw a slight wave of terror cross Brookes face.

"What makes you think Grayson got me pregnant?"

"Oh don't do this. I heard your little conversation asking how to cover it up at school so no one would know."

"You were evs dropping?!"

"It appears so. Look. I was the last person Grayson dated before he moved here. Wanna know something else? Turns out, he got me pregnant as well. I just had the kid over winter break. See here?" I said as I showed her pictures of me with who was actually my sister's baby.

"That's such a lie. Thats not your kid. Grayson never got you pregnant. And you are just doing this to get him back all to yourself."

"Alright. Fine. Then don't believe me. I guess then I'll just have to send this recording to the entire school of you admiting that Grayson got you pregnant."

"Alright!! Fine. I believe you. Don't send anything." She said as the bell rang.

"Oh. And by the way. The word may or may not already be around the school about all of this." I said as I left the Auditorium.