Chapter 14

GRAYSONS P.O.V.

After we got home from eating at Native, Brooke decided to go lay down.

--------

At around midnight Brooke came in my room and spent the rest of the night with me. I didn't mind though.

I was woken up that morning by the toilet flushing. Brooke must have been in there, she wasn't in bed any more.

I went to go make sure that she was alright. She said it was just morning sickness, but I thought it was a little more than that.

She decided to stay home from school that day. I made her a piece of toast with butter with a banana.

"Feelin any better baby?" I asked as I walked back in with the toast and the banana.

"A little." She said back. "Not much though."

Just after a few bites, she was up and in the bathroom again. This was defiantly more than just morning sickness.

"Hey babe. I'm gonna run out real fast. Stay here and relax alright?" I said as I kissed her head.

"Alright."

I headed out to the nearest Walgreens. Which wasn't that far. Only a 10 minute walk.

I got 8 pregnancy tests. You never know how many a girl could need. Besides. I was worried about what we did yesterday when came home early.

-------

"Baby. I'm back. Throw up any more?" I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Just once more. That's all." She told me.

"Well, here. Go do 3 of these for me." I said handing her 3 of the tests.

She took them and went into the bathroom. Just 8 minutes later, she came out with them in her hand almost in tears.

"There all positive Gray." She said crying.

I just hugged her.

"Baby. It's alright."

We just stood there as I hugged her as she cried.

"Gray? I'm scared. What do I do. What do we do." She said looking up.

"I don't know. We'll wait for Cam to get home at noon today, and we can ask her. Alright?"

She nodded as we went back to my room.

As I mentioned before, back at our old school, I did have that 'Bad Boy' rep and image to me. I dated almost every girl at that school. But I didn't leave one pregnant. So this was hard for me as well.

---------

"We have a cousin back in New Jersey that went through the same thing when she was your age. Would it help if we called her so you can talk to her?" Cameron asked Brooke.

"Can we?" She asked.

"Of course." Cam said as she took out her phone and called Leah.

---------

About 2 hours and 15 minutes later, Brooke and Leah had finished their conversation. Which was a successful one.

"You feelin better now?" I asked her as she handed Cam her phone back.

"Yeah." She said as I kissed her head.

"It's gonna be alright baby."