(21)

i---Ike's pov---

I watched as he let his small smile fall then, and he turned around.

He stared to walk back into the woods, and I just stood there.

Then, something inside me snapped, I ran after following him into the woods.

I then, grabbed his wrist and spun him around.

He gave me a confused look, while I saw tear stream down his face. I felt my heart break a little.

I grabbed him and connected our lips together, he gasped and I slipped in my tongue. I pulled and away and pulled him against me in a hug.

"I need you," I mutter out feeling a pain sting my in chest.

He pulls away after a minute, "Thanks. I'll see you later," he smiles at me and continues to walk into the woods.

I wait for him to get ahead of me before deciding I need to follow him.

I find him sitting with his back against a tree staring at a small patch that doesn't have any trees covering it.

He looks at the ground and sighs, "You really fucked up this time, Georgie," he says to himself.

I've never heard him call himself Georgie. I knew it was his real name, but no one calls him that.

He pulls his knees to his chest, wrapping his arms around them then, hiding his face in his knees.

"What did I even expect. Of course this is what he'd do. That's what any sane person would've done," he pauses to take a deep breath, "I just wish... that he didn't react like that. I told him it was fine... it's my fault."