(5)

---Firkle's pov---

Smooth. Fucking smooth. You just ran away. For no reason.

Awkward much?

What the hell were you thinking?

You want him to like you! So what do you do? Run away and act like a dick. I'm sure he's just head over fucking heels for you now.

God, you suck.

Where am I supposed to go now? I don't want to go to class. I might as well go outside and see if I can do something out there.

Maybe I'll just draw... or smoke, or both.

I get outside and lean against the back wall of the school.

I sigh and pull out a cigarette. Just before I light it, I hear the doors burst open.

I jump, cigarette falling out of my mouth onto the ground, and I turn and glare at who ever the fuck felt the need to be so loud.

Then, I see stupid fucking Ike standing there.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask him, still glaring at him.

He turns and smiles at me, "I came to finish our conversation."

I cross my arms and blow my hair out of my eyes.

---Ike's pov---

I watch him glare at his hair as a faint pink blush appears on his face.

"You don't want to be friends with me. That was the end of the conversation," he says avoiding looking at me.

I walk over and lean on the wall next to him, "I want to be your friend. If you don't want to be friends, the least you could do is tell me your name."

He looks me in the eyes. His eyes a sharp brown, I stare back at him.

"Firkle."