15.The sex shop

Tyler P.O.V

"Hey man, you sure it's supposed to be here?" I ask Sam, he's my new friend since we started to work with Liam we always hung together. He reminds me of Dylan.

"Yes it is, The gold shop. What the fuck is this name. But we gotta get the money tho, or else Liam is gonna kill us." Sam says his green eyes looking straight at me. I ruffle his blond curls, he just shove me aside as we start walking towards the door.

"I should've brought Kate with me." I say as I see all the sexy lingerie, toys and even sex toys. I know she got one at home but i made sure to hide it from her, I prefer give her the pleasure than a fucjing piece of shit.

"Haha are you crazy, I know you are a sex freack but damn. I barely had sex in my life bro." Sam just shrugs and start walking towards a blond girl, with the biggest tits I've ever seen. "Hi welcome to the gold shop what can I get you two?" She ask pushing her hair off her face, just showing her cleavage more to us.

I glance at Sam and I can see the amusement in his face,  I wonder what is he trying to do. "Oh hey there beautiful,  umm is Henri Paul here?" He ask resting his arms on the counter, she lains close to him and just bit her lip nodding. "Yeah i'll call him, just give me a minute. " she said before walking towards another door, as her back is facing us we just stood in shock me and Sam we look at each other with our mouth wide open.

"Yo man she got no fucking ass, she's like dry as fuck. What the fuck how can that be possible." Sam whisper yelled, with his hands on his head. I wanted to laugh so badly. "Oh mother of god, I think she sat down on a rock for to damn long." I mumble taking my phone out and looking at my snapchat that Kate send me.

It was Liam with the biggest black eye on his left, and it said he said I punch like a bitch.👅😒😌🙌, I replayed the snap and show it to Sam he couldn't haddle his laughter. Sam is a little kid I mean he's only eighteen, but he looks way younger when I saw him the first time for some reason I thought he was somebody little brother.

I took Sam on a video and send it to My baby, make sure to show it to Liam 👅.
"What the fuck Ty don't!" He said wrapping his arm around my head, I chuckle and got a nother one from Kate.

Hii babe, umm I see y'all be having fun at the sex shop. Wouldn't you mind find some inspiration. Her video end and I just smile, she's so fucking beautiful. I'm so lucky to have her.

Me
Oh I will babe, get ready for tonight ;)

My love♥
Hmm I bet you will... And no worries I'm always ready for you hahaha ♡♡

Me
You better anyway I'll see you later. I love you.

I put my phone in my dress pants, I start walking towards an alley and found a card with different positions. We most did them all, I took it anyway. And found Sam taking with a man I guess it's Henri.

"Yeah, thank you Henri we will come in a few weeks." Sam said and shook Henri hand. "Oh you must be Tyler." He handed out his hand out and I shook ot briefly. "Hi nice to meet you Mr. Henri." I said, he gave me a smile and Sam said a last tank you and we headed towards the exit.

"So how many did he own Liam?" I ask Sam as we get inside of his white Lamborghini. "About six thousand." He said shrugging, as he start the car I feel my phone buzzing in my pockets. Glancing at the ID contact and it's Dylan.

"Hey Dylan, it's been so Lon bro." I say. He chuckles and took a deep breath. "What's good Ty, how's everything over there. Yo life sucks over here, and tell Kate she has to come over here I got her a few surprises." He said, his voice sound sad. "Well everything is doing well, and no worries i'll tell Kate to call you instead. By the way man, how are you any girlfriend?"