29. Bring them

Liam P.O.V

"No you gotta listen, I need the drop out to be delivered tomorrow." I hear Kate argue on the phone with our new clients, I watch her come inside our room only in her underwear.

As I lay in bed, after our steamy sex it felt good. She stills so fragile I was scared to hurt her, but everytime I took my time enjoy it with my beautiful girl.

"All I need to know if all of you will be available to do it... Alright thank you." She hung up the phone and put it on the nightstand. "Everything is good?" I ask pulling her on top of me she kiss my lips biting it slightly.

"Yeah, it's just they had a problem so they couldn't do the drop out. But as you know if they don't do It, it's with me the are gonna deal with it." She smile,traveling her hands down to my abs.

"Hmm they better do it." I pull her by her waist lowering her body on mines, her round boobs on my face. "Your so whipped." She giggles as I busy my face deeper between her boobs. They smell good and their soft, and confortable as hell.

I pull my face away from her boos and lips us over so I'm laying on top of her, I took her lips on mines and kiss her with all I got.

Pulling away completely from her soft plump lips I kiss her cheek and lay my head back down."I'm not whipped. Plus your the one who is, every time I touch you or even kiss you. Your body respond quickly." I say smiling as I see her smirk.

She sat up straight on top of me crossing her arms on her chest. "Well at least my body respond to it or else you wouldn't be happy?" Letting a laugh I pull her back hugging her.

"By the way, I won't be able to be with you at the drop out." I say, she gives me a sad smile and I can see the pain in her eyes. "Why?" Kate simply said, I grabbed her by the hips brushing her skin softly.

"Because I need to resolve some things and I don't want you to come." She knows exactly what I mean by that. "Ight then, just be safe okay?" She pouts.

"I will, and same to you." She lain down taking my lips in hers, her hands goes under my boxers getting my dick hard. "Really?" I groan smiling against her lips, she giggles as her fingers brush the tip. "Payback, you almost black me out earlier."

"But I know you love it when I eat you out like that." I kiss her neck, her hands comes out of my boxers. "I do but foreal it ain't fun when you try to get things straight, everything is fuzzy." She sighs she rolls on my left side and got up. "I'm taking a shower." She simply said taking off her bra throwing it out on the side and her panties slowly sliding on her long tanned legs, bending over giving me an amazing view of that ass and pussy.

"You better come or else you won't get nun." She turns around smiling, as she disappears in the bathroom i cuickly follow her. "Please god save me." I look up.

~10 mins later

"Please don't stop Liam." She grips my shoulder our four heads against each other. As my dick is bury deep inside he, I can feel her pussy clench around me. "God." I moan as I keep trusting upward making her body shake, we lock eyes as I see she's getting lost in pleasure.

I kiss her when I feel her cum all over my dick, I cum inside her. "Fuck" We both cursed, I kiss her gain softly. "I miss this." Kate says rocking her hips again, I feel my dick harden inside her. "You still want some more?" I arch an eyebrow, she bites her lips and smile at me.

"Always." I raise her up in my arms, she locks her arms around my neck playing with my hair. "Come on let's go eat something." I say walking out of the shower still inside her.

"But I'm not hungry." She pecks my lips, I kiss her back not wanting to let go of her. "I agree with that." I chuckle laying her back in bed.

I pull out of her getting ready to get inside again, but a knock at my door interrupted us. "What?" I answer harshly. "Sorry to bother you sir, but we are ready to bring Miss, to the drop out." I groan. "She will be down in a few minutes. " I say.