5.Birthday Sex

Tyler P.O.V

As she stares at me with no expression on her face, I took my pants off and take her in my arms. I slowly took off all of her close, she was looking at me all the time. I slowly kiss her shoulder blades, all the way to her neck.

He soft hands travel my neck all the way to my hair she tugs it, and I let a groan escape my mouth. I grab her hips and rock them against mines, she moans lightly and kiss my lips. Grinding against each others, moaning and grinding I kiss her hungrier.

I lay her flat on the bed, traveling wet kisses down her neck, between her breast and down to her stomach. She breathing hard, I look up to her and her eyes are shut with her lips barley open.

I lower myself more between her legs, I kiss her inner thighs. I lick her clit and she shivers letting a moan, I lick between her wet slits. I just love the way I can make her body react against my touch.

"Your so wet for me baby." I whisper entering two fingers inside her, she moans arching her back. "Mmm yeah, just like-oooh." She moved her hips at the same rhythm as my fingers pump her juicy pussy.

"You wanna cum for me?" She nods and moan as I twist my fingers inside her, I take them out and position myself at her entrance I rub her clit with my tip. She's resting on her elbows and her head on her shoulder, with her devouring me.

"You want to do this?" I ask her, she looks at me in the eyes and nod. I slide in her slowly letting a groan out, I hide my face in the crook of her neck and kiss he. "Let's, let's do it slowly today okay?" she asks and I nod.

she's so tight, I suck in her neck nibbling and pitting it. She tugs on my hair pulling me closer to her body, stroking in and out of her tight wet pussy. I stop and look at her, she gaves me a confuse look. "I want to tell you that-I'm in love with you Kate, I want to be with you and you will be only mine." I say taking her lips in mine, she slips her tongue in my mouth and letting her explore my mouth.

"I love you more than anything, and nothing can ever change that.." Kate tells me, now she's laying on top of me. Her lips devouring mines and she rides me slowly. "God I love those lips." I mumble abd she bites her lip and lick my lips, before she pulls away from me i suck on her tongue. "Mmm" she moans. God she's letting my naughtyness on her.

"Babe ride me." I whisper in her ear she takes my hard erection and she pulls it out. "No. Before we can get all kinky I am hungry. " she sais sitting on the bed, what she's hungry again?

I mean Katy is not fat or to skinny, she has a gorgeous body but really this girl can eat. "Again? " I say with wide eyes, I pull my boxers back on cause I know we aren't gonna have it again.

"Yeah I'm hungry Tyler, why is that a surprise to you?" She asks eating the chocolates, "Well idk you've been eat too much, I don't want a chubby bunny." I tell her taking the box of chocolates and throwing it in the garbage can.

She doesn't complain and just look at me with big dog puppy eyes, she gets under the covers and I can only see her eyes. I
Took the remote and turn on the Tv,"Can we watch a movie?" She asks wrapping her arm around my hip, I look down T her and she smiles.

"What movie, and baby you sure you feel okay?" I ask her I feel that she's not telling me everything. "Yeah I guess." She shrugs and kiss my chest, she took the remote and pick the movie Arietty. "I like his movie, it's cute and interesting. " she whispers.

After the movie was done, I put a channel only with slow music. "Baby you awake?" I ask kissing the back of her head."Yeah I can't sleep, why you okay?" Turning around facing me her eyes shines at the light of the TV.