Privacy

Elena's POV

I was really angry, ever since the girls came Stefan and I have had no privacy at all. The doors are kept wide open so anyone can come and see what's going on inside. So when I go and shut it, seconds later one of the girls are in the room saying.

"Better keep the door open, it's summer now we need some air in the rooms. You don't mind do you?"

Ugh it drives me mad I mean I always have to say.

"We don't mind at all."

This time I'll shut the door, one of them will come running up and say the same thing and this time I'll say actually I do mind so GET OUT. Of course they might be a little offended with that. Oh well tough luck to them. I'm so not bothered.

Stefan and I were in his bedroom making out, he was putting his hands all over my body and I was putting my hands on his. I went to the door and shut then came back on the bed. A few moments passed and I heard the door open.

"Better keep the door open, it's summer now we need some air in the rooms. You don't mind do you?" Freya said.

"Actually I do. Stefan and I need a little privacy." I said firmly to her.

"Well I never thought it would be you to say that." Helena said appearing from no where.

"Helena, Freya, I agree with Elena on this one I'm getting no privacy and it's awful." Stefan finally spoke up.

"I'm outta here. Elena's changed you Stefan and I don't like it." Freya said sternly.

With that I cried and shoved past everyone and out the door. I hated the feeling of knowing that I'm not wanted, it was like a little burst of sadness that overcame my body.

***

Sorry it's a short chapter I was kind of hoping I could make it drag out a little more but hey this is as good as this chapter can get. Sorry if I made any spelling mistakes!