Vampires!!!

I had finally got change and told Jenna I was going out and luckily she agreed. I realised I haven't taken a shower so I took a 5 minute one and blow dried my hair by then it was 11:30. I wasn't going to wear the clothes that I was wearing before I got out the shower because I needed to look presentable. I wore a white best underneath a black top with a black jacket and blue jeans. I also decided to wear a pair of converse. I was now 11:50 so I got in the car and started driving to the house.

Allysha's POV

Okay so Elena was coming over and I had a pizza in the oven. I didn't really want Elena to come but Stefan said since she was going to be spending a lot of time here I should start being nice to her.

I heard the door open. I thought to myself, this is like a second home to Elena she doesn't knock. Well only went she first started coming around.

"Hi!" She welcomed.

"Hi wanna watch TV while we eat?" I asked.

"Sure." She answered.

I went to the pizza and cut a slice out for her. I was hoping this was going to be as fun as it can get.

"Stefan and Damon seem worried about you somehow." Elena said.

"I had a little problem." I told her.

Elena's POV

Allysha has just told me a bad answer. Didn't she know I was interested I mean I was bored half to death watching these boring movies.

"Stefan said he had vervain that he was donating to the town is it alright if I go get it." I asked.

"No problem, it's down in the cellar." Allysha told me.

I went down. Now where was it going to be? Why have they got a fridge down here? Being my curiously annoying self I opened the fridge to see blood, bags full of the red liquid.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" I screamed.

Allysha was down in 2 minutes but before she could get there I shut the fridge and ran out the back. I drove quickly back to my house then ran to my bedroom. My friend is a vampire and my boyfriend could be one, of course he'a one he would have known there are blood bags in the cellar. Oh my gosh. Then I heard the sound of the wind and turned to look at the window and saw that Stefan was there. I ran to my door but somehow he beat me to it.

"Get away from me!" I shouted.

"Elena please I don't want to hurt you." Stefan begged.

"You were the one who bit Vicki." I said.

"No, that was Damon, he is this demon. The vampire who causes pain and mystery wherever he goes. I feed of animals not humans." Stefan told me.

"Please just go away!" I begged.

"Elena-" Stefan started.

"If you mean me no harm you will go." I cut him off.

"I didn't want it to turn out this way." He said before using his vampire powers to leave.

This was all too much. Are there any more vampires out there