Cave

Allysha's POV

I was in lots of pain but I wasn't the only one there who had been tortured there was about 3 others I couldn't bring the strenghto see who they were, my body ached so much.

"When I get out that little witch called Katherine was going to pay for this and everything else. When I get my hands on her she'll wish she never had been born." A voice said.

"Who are you?" A weak voice asked me.

"My name is Allysha." I tried to say but it came out like ma am llysha.

My name's Rosemary."Rosemary said.

"How long have you been here?" I asked, my voice sounding more clear.

"We don't exactly know but we think it's been over a century." Another voice called. "My name's Freya."

"Hey isn't it weird that we had a baby sister called Allysha and there is an Allysha with us."Rosemary asked.

"Not really. Rose there are lots of vampires out there called Allysha."Freya said.

"Alright who's turn is it to torture now?" A familiar voice asked.

"Katherine you've had your fun now let us go!" Another voice demanded.

How many girls are there? It's hard memorising the names and voices.

"Alright Helena I guess it's your turn. You're looking cold here let me help you with that." Katherine said before opening a flap in the ceiling to burn Helena.

Helena screamed out in pain and I finally saw what she looked like. She had long brown hair with big brown eyes but her face was covered in blood and dry tears. Then Katherine closed the flap.

"You evil cow!" I shouted and used all my strenght to get out the chains I was in and before I knew it Katherine was on the ground and I was free.

"Oh my God you just knocked her out."Rose cheered!

"She has our rings in her pocket. "Freya said.

I got the rings out and unchained then then they picked their rings.

"We need human blood. Where's the closest hospital?" Rose asked me.

"Sorry I don't know where we even are." I apologised.

Helena started banging on the door and finally opened it. Then they were gone. I actually liked them, they were quite nice. Shame I won't see them again. Stefan and Damon are probably worried about me, I need to find where I am and head home.

***

Sorry it's a short chapter.

Please comment vote and fan!

Bye