Caroline

Allysha's POV

Elena left which was sad because I had just started to smile which is a lot for me considering what has happened. I wonder when Stefan's gonna tell Elena? I mean it has been a while now but oh well it's not my buisness.

"Please don't." I heard a scream coming from Damon's room.

Elena's POV

I came back from the house and felt that I was missing something. The siblings kept giving each other stares once in a while. But that doesn't matter because the game is on Friday and I'm a cheerleader so I will be cheering for our team and Stefan will be taking me to the game!!!! I decided to call Caroline to see if she's going to the game. I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up but no answer, Caroline always answers her phone even in the middle of the night. I'll call Bonnie to see if she's heard from Caroline. I rang and she picked up.

"Hi." She greeted

"Hi." I said. "Have you heard from Caroline?"

"Yeah she told me last night to tell you to stop calling her because she'a with her boyfriend." Bonnie said.

"Oh. Well thanks Bonn could you come to my house tomorrow?" I asked.

"I can't I've got cheerleading practice but you could come." Bonnie said with hope in her voice.

"I dunno Bonn." I said not convinced.

"Well after I finish practice I'll come over so bye." Bonnie said.

"Bye." I said.

Maybe I should start cheer leading again I need to get over my parents death so yeah I'll go tomorrow. I went to my bedroom and decided on what was best to wear. A tank top and shorts. I wondered if Caroline would be coming? Probably not since she hasn't said anything for days.

It was now 10:30 and I was tired I got in my pjs and went to bed. The next morning I woke up hoping today was going to be good. I went to have a quick shower then go changed, after that I went to downstairs had my breakfast and went to brush my teeth.

I saw Stefan walking towards the school and ran to him.

"Hi." I greeted.

"Hi." He smiled.

"So I'm starting cheer leading today." I told him.

"That a good thing." Stefan stated.

We continued to talk out side.

Tyler's POV

Matt and this other boy who I don't care what his name was, was throwing the ball to each other while I looked at Stefan and Elena talking.

"Didn't Elena break up with you because she needed space?" I asked Matt.

"Yeah." Matt answered.

"Then what's she doing with him." I said pointing and Stefan.

"I don't know Ty but she made her decision." Matt said.

I quickly grabbed the ball that was going to Matt.

"Let's tell her she made the wrong one." I said while throwing the ball at the back of Stefan'a head. Then he quickly turned around and caught it, wow didn't expect that. He did a quick gesture to ask if the ball was mine and I nodded. He threw the ball hard at my chest and I caught it but nearly fell over. I heard some "wows" and "did you just see that?" from people's lips.

Elena's POV

OMG Stefan just caught a ball that I didn't even know was coming he should try out for the team.