Final

Aces POV

"(Y/n)! HOLY SHIT (y/n)!" I said maybe a little too loud. She winced at the volume.
"Oh sorry." I gave a sheepish smile.

"It's o-ok." She had very little strength but she was trying. She was alive. She was awake. At the moment that's all I could ask for. 

Happy tears started to form and I didn't hold back from letting them fall. I had probably the dumbest goofiest smile on my face but couldn't help it.

"(Y/n)... -" I bent down and picked up her frail little body ever so slightly so I could hug her. "I'm so glad you are ok. I-i love you so much. Please don't do this to yourself again. I'm not leaving you."

"A-ace." Now she was crying into my shoulder. "I-i missed you s-so much."

"I know baby. Shhhh." I rubbed calming circles on her back. "I'm here. I'm here." I repeated.

Marco walked in and I could tell by his tone of voice he had the stupid grin plastered on his face. "Well would you look at that."

I heard footsteps and felt someone encase (y/n) and I in an even bigger hug.

"Look at you two love birds."

(Y/n) and I looked up at Marco to see him smiling like a crazy person with tears running down his face just like me.

"Shut up bird brain." I replied sarcastically.

I knew why he was really crying but he told (y/n) it was because he waited so long for her to wake. Poor guy. But he told me to take good care of her and I will.

He let go to get Pops and the others.
This was my chance. My moment.

"Hey (y/n) I know you just got up and there's some stuff I'll need to tell you later, like how long you were out, what's been happening, and all that. Don't worry too much about that stuff though. What I really wanted to say, well I guess ask is, will you be my girlfriend?"

She gave her classic glowing smile. That's a smile I could get used to calling mine. Her reply made my heart skip a beat.
"Of course b-baka."

She said yes!

The girl who drifted on a boat.
I guess if people ask where I met (y/n) I'll have to tell them something because who would believe that on a boat she came. 

~El Fin~

FOR NOW

WOWOWOW I KNOW WHAT A CHEESY ENDING RIGHT M8
Well idk what you were a expecting out of me.
Anywho I loved this story and you guys do too so there will be a sequel but it's gonna take a little time to get started with ideas and shit. So until next time see you guys later.

Byeee frens <3