Chapter 1

"Hey Marco? You see that little boat out there?" Ace asked the first division commander.
"Hm. Yeah what about it?" Marco asked back.
"Let's race to it." Ace said as his childish grin sprawled across his freckled face.
"No that's dumb." He spat out.
"Fine. It wouldn't really be an even challenge. No matter how you look at it fire is better than a pineapple."
"Oh you're so on Fire Fist."

"Alright Marco. Ready..."
The two brothers stood on the edge of the Moby Dick.
"Set..."
Ace's small fire powered boat lay directly underneath the ledge, and Marco spread out his wings of blue and yellow flame.
"Go!"

The two were off.
Ace jumped from the boat and into the smaller vehicle. Using his fire abilities he started the engine and sped across the water.
Marco soared high in the sky and flapped his wings at a monstrous pace.
Even if it was a simple friendly competition these two were going all out.

Ace ended up losing and Marco mocked him.
'He's never gonna let this one go.' Ace thought to himself.
"Alright. Well that was a good match. Let's head back to Pops now." Marco got ready to take off when Ace heard a small sound.

His head whipped around and to see your little figure curled up in the side of the small boat.

"Wait Marco... Look." He pointed to the girl (you).
"She looks injured. We should take her back."

Marco let out a sigh. Ace was always too kind to people.
"Fine, but if she tries to kill you when she wakes up I ain't saving ya."

Marco placed an unconscious girl (you) on his back and flew toward the White Beard Pirates.

Hey yo!~
This is my new Ace X Reader fanfic. I know I promised some other readers certain fanfics, and trust me they are on their way, but I had an idea for an Ace story so that's what I'm gonna write. Hope you enjoyed and I'll see y'all next time.
Bye bye~