Chapter 2

You felt the gentle waves rock the ship. Your eyes slowly opened, expecting to be blasted by a bright sun and open sky, when instead you saw a ceiling.

Scanning the room with your eyes you conclude you were in some ship.
There was the bed you were in, as well as a nightstand, closet, mirror, bookshelf, small desk and a chair.
Who's ship was this? You had no idea.
Hopefully they meant well.

The door to the room creaked open and in came a very tall and broad man with a white mustache. He gave a hearty laugh and inched closer to you. He was ripped with muscles but he had lots of medicine and IVs sticking in his arm. You assumed age was wearing this old man down.
He finally spoke and said "Look who finally woke up. You still got some fightin left in ya after all. Good to know."

He was intimidating to say the least. Everything about him let off a strong powerful aura. Yet at the moment his eyes were soft and his smile was kind.

"What's your name?" The man asked.
"(Y/n)" you barely managed to choke out.
"That's a nice name. What were you doing out there in the ocean? If my crew didn't find you then you would have been a goner." He sat down in the chair beside your bed.
"Well... *coughing attack*" you tried to tell him but your body was still too weak at the moment.
"Woah woah don't die now. I can wait for you to tell me. Go on back to sleep and heal up." He used his large sword (AN: Does anyone know what Whitebeards weapon is called? Is there a special name or is it just a sword. Idk, we're gonna go with sword for now.) he slowly hoisted himself from the chair. Just before he left he said "Whitebeard. The name is Edward Newgate, but most call me Whitebeard."

'Holy hell' you thought. 'I'm on the Whitebeard pirate ship.'