Chapter 1: Saturday

*Krystal's POV*

(Listening to beats) "*Knock* Yo Krystal! You there? Wanna go to the mall?" I heard someone knocking but I didn't mind it. No one disturbs me when I am on my 'KPOP Session'. "KRYSTAL!!!!! OPEN UP BEFORE I BURN TO DEATH" I got up realizing it was Miyoko. "Oh sorry! I'm coming!"

I opened the door seeing someone familiar. A skinny girl that was about 5'5. She had long wavy hair that reached to her hips. As I looked up to her face I noticed her cheeks were as bright as apples.

"What you looking at? I'm burning! Are you gonna let me in or something? I ain't got all day!" She told me.

I let out a chuckle and she glared at me as if saying 'Am I funny?'. I took her hand and guided her to the living room. "I'll get some water in the kitchen. You can wai-" I was cut off by her sudden reply "Oh thank goodness!" She sat on the couch. I think she got the idea of what I was about to say. She waved her hand gesturing for me to go and do my task. Miyoko was always a bossy person but if you get close to her, you'll eventually get used to it. I reached for the glass that was beside the sink and went straight to get some cold water. "Here you go" I gave her the glass slightly shaking "Krys, am I that scary?" She smirked playfully and let out a chuckle before accepting the glass of water.

"Why are you here anyways?" I asked her. It was very rare for Miyoko to go to my house. She always told me she was just too lazy "I was bored and considering it was Saturday I knew you had nothing to do" She leaned on the couch and smiled at me "Your point is?" I curiously asked her. "My point is why don't we get out and socialize? Which you rarely do!" I rolled my eyes at her remark.

"Look!" I pointed at the window "It's hot and I don't want to waste my whole Saturday 'socializing' with other people"

She let out a sigh and got up to her feet "Come on! It'll be fun! Please!" Miyoko pouted in front of me. Pshh. Using her aegyo to get what she wants. "I'll go change" I said in defeat. No one in this world could ever resist her aegyo. She considered it as her 'secret weapon', yeah, and that weapon was deadly. Like really deadly.

I opened the door of my room and got ready. Before I left, I checked myself once more in the mirror. I was wearing a t-shirt that said "DOPE" and wore my favorite jeans. I matched my outfit with my white converse and a small ruffled sling bag. I swung the door open and headed to the living room.

"Shall we? We gotta go back home before the sun sets" I nodded as a reply to what she said. Mom would be back from work by the time I arrive and the little sister would have finished her ballet lessons by then.

*3rd Person*

They reached Eastwood Mall after a 15-minute drive in her old Nissan. It's been a while since she's been out to the 'world'. Unfortunately, her happy thoughts were disturbed by the wind that blew her hair into a total disaster and Miyoko couldn't hold it and laughed so hard at her best friend. Krystal responded by giving her a death glare and because of that Miyo stopped. She was frightened by the expression her best friend had.

They went in and felt the coldness that sent a shiver to both of them. As Krystal was looking around she spotted her favorite restaurant - Sushi Wushi Buffet. She jumped up and down and clapped her hands which earned her a light punch from Miyo "You're 15 Krystal not a 6-year-old kid" Krystal crossed her arms and stared at the girl. "WHAT?!" Miyo said annoyed by the '6-year-old kid'. "We're eating there" Krystal said her arms still crossed. Miyo scratched her head "You're paying" she said after letting out an evil chuckle. "Fine"

"I would want to have a plate of this kind of sushi and chicken teriyaki with rice please" Krystal said as she looked at Miyo telling her to order "I'll have the same".

The lovely waitress gave them a smile which they promptly returned "Oh, and we'll have 2 mango smoothies" Krystal said as she grinned at the waitress who was writing the order on her notepad. "Arigatou Gozaimas" Miyoko said showing off her Japanese skills proudly. As they ate Krystal saw someone familiar over Miyoko's shoulder. She quickly ducked herself.