Chapter eighteen

Megan’s POV

“Go To your room now Megan I will not have you tell me that nonsense.” My mom yelled at me and I ran to my room crying an locking my door. She doesn’t understand I love him but she wants me to marry a stranger. There was a knock on my door an I sniffed opening it to see who it was.

“Austin what are you doing here?” I asked the sweaty boy in front of me,rubbing my eyes." I wanted to talk to your parents about us but they wouldn't let me so I excused myself to check up on you when I arrived here a few minutes after u was sent to your room." He explained as I grabbed his arm and pulled him in my room shutting the door.

"Oh." I replied sitting down on his lap an resting my head on his shoulder.Closing my eyes feeling them water again because of the situation I was in. Austin felt my body sag in despair so he rocked me gently putting his lips on my forehead.

"What's wrong?" He asked me sensing my destress. I shook my head feeling even sadder, his hands grabbed my waist gently and turned me around to face him.Looking, in his hazel eyes I cried out the situation all the while Austin held me in his arms listening.

Than when I was done he kissed me hard not letting me pull back to ask him why he just kissed me even deeper when I tried to pull away. Giving in, to his kisses I kissed him back eagerly as he laid me back lightly laying on top of me an kissing my neck.

My lips parted when Austin got down to my breasts slowly lifting my shirt up and off of me. His tonuge met my nipple and I softly sighed out a moan curling my fingers in his hair an pushed his mouth on my nipple more.

“That feels so good baby.” I murmured sliding my fingers up and down his tensed back. He moaned his approval sliding his tonuge on the other nipple sucking that one just as hard as he did with the other.

Austin moaned again and slid his hands down my stomach to a very personal area and I grew impatient wanting to just rip off our clothes and do it. “Please baby now.” Austin whispered in my ear his voice impatient and eager too wanting to be inside me from the hard subject poking my core.

Pulling the rest of our clothes off we began kissing again leaving wear we left off. There was a knock on my door, cutting us off guard just when we was about to moan when Austin slid his cock inside me.

The door knob started to turn an Austin sprung up hiding in the closet as I struggled under the covers to pretend I was asleep. “Megan? Megan can I talk to you?” A voice asked and I looked up to see Annie at my door peeking in to see if I was awake.

What the hell is she doing here?!!?!?!