Chapter fifteen

Embry's POV

I woke up to Annie's head on my chest and I looked down staring at her peaceful face,she's cute when she's asleep. Than I remembered what we did last night and my smile grew I bent down a little and kissed her hair an she stirred a little.

I looked to my right and saw the time,my eyes widened I shook Annie awake and got up from the bed. 

"Annie we're late for school." I said in a hurry and she groaned getting up to get ready as I grabbed my keys and went to my hiddened car on the other block. I climbed into it and drove to my house luckily everybody was still asleep so I wouldn't have a problem sneaking in.

Sure enough when I got in the house it was silent an everybody was still asleep. Quickly,making my way to my room I took a shower in my bathroom and put on fresh clothes than grabbed my backpack with the finished homework in it and walked back down the stairs and out the door to my car.

I just got a car for my good grades but if one grade decreases than the car isn't mine anymore until I get my grades back up.My grades are decent now so I'm not worrying about it. What was todayFriday? 

Only one more day 'till prom and I didn't even pick out a tux. Wow to think that tomorrow is prom. After school today I need to go shopping for a tux and not this mall another mall. I don't want anybody stealing the tux that I'm already gonna get and the plan is going just fine. Drake is going to take Annie to prom with him and I will take Megan with me to prom which I really don't like but than when they announce prom king and queen which I know is gonna be Megan and myself.

We are going to have to sing a song together and everybody knows that Megan can't sing so she's gonna lip sing and right when she sings the tech crew is going to cut off her microphone and Annie's gonna come on the stage and sing with me.

Yeah we're evil but who cares it's Megan we're talking about here. As I pulled up in the parking lot at school I saw Drake holding Annie's hand smiling at her and laughing walking in the school together. My jaw clenched,as much as I don't like it I have to act like I don't like Annie anymore and I have to like Megan. I got out and walked over to Megan a whole bunch of wannabe girls around her,putting on a fake smile I grabbed Megan's hand and towed her inside the school wrapping my arm around her waist and smiling at the passing students making it look like we were the perfect couple.