Chapter two

Annie's POV

Running to the bathrooms as quickly as I could trying not to throw up,I thought I eat something bad or it's just what Embry said while staring at me. Running in an empty stall I dry heaved into the toilet for two minutes. Standing up shakingly I took out a small bottle of mouthwash and refreshed my mouth spitting the mouthwas out feeling it sting my mouth. Looking up at the rectangular mirror I stared at my pudgy red face framed by messy curly long hair.

I didn't like how I looked knowing that I'm fat and unattractive and that Embry was just teasing me trying to get my hopes up. Sighing, I put the mouthwash back into my big purse and turned around starting to walk out of the bathroom.

The air was heavy out in the halls and smelt like sweat. I was too busy trying to fit the mouthwash back into my pocket when I ran into a hard body.I gasped as I fell to the floor and looked up to see Embry bending over to help me up.

Taking my hands he hauled me up and against his chest his hands on my hips.He was looking into my eyes so intensingly I had to look away first.

Clearing my throat,feeling his hands slide from off my hips reluctantly as I felt him watch me.

"What brings you out here?" I asked him as he sat down against the wall,after a few minutes I sat next to him.

"I came to check up on you."He said staring at me while I stared at the cafeteria.

Looking at him like he transformed into a fish I ran over his words into my head. Why did he come to check up on me. Maybe he likes you..and maybe your crazy! I thought.Shaking my head, making my hair fly around everywhere and closing my eyes.

"Why?" I asked him, he got up and helped me up holding my hands in his.

"Think about it." He said tucking my hair back behind my ears as he gave me a warm smile and a wink turned walking back to class.

Think about it? what does he mean by that?

Shaking my head, I started walking back to class when the bell rung signaling the next class which was my last class.I'm a senior and I only have 3 classes which is Gym,earth science,and Art.

Making my way to Mrs.Cheung's classroom I passed by Embry with his friends an when he saw me he smiled at me and returned his attention back to Austin who was talking to him.

Hurrying to my class I got in just when the bell rung again and I found my seat in the front row.Another fact about me is I love to draw. Drawing makes me feel good as having a boyfriend but since I never had one I can never tell what it feels like so I'm stuck with an imagination of what it feels like.

Mrs.Cheung started handing us a blank sheet of white paper and as she walked around she gave us instructions.

"Now students you can draw anything you want on your first day back.You will be sketching today tomorrow coloring and the day after that you will be bringing your drawing to life!."She said sounding so so excited in her chinese voice.

I started to draw Gir. Yes I know it's childish but I love to draw Gir from invader zim."Good job Annie that is excellent work." I heard Mrs.Chueng whisper,looking up at her as she admired my work I smiled and replied."Thank you."

She nodded moving along to the next person giving them a few tips of how to draw lightly.

My thoughts drifted to Embry.

What did he mean by think about it? Why did he come to check up on me when I went to the bathroom? He couldn't like me because well look at me I'm fat and disgusting but my friend Nicole and my parents say that I'm pretty and there's so many different body types. That I need to look in the mirror and pick out the small thing about me that I like.

The bell rung again snapping me out of my thoughts I got up gathering my belongings and gave the teacher my unfinished work. Stepping back, from her desk as she smiled at me I walked out of the classroom when everybody left already.

Strolling down the hall I heard voices around the corner. I peeked around the corner seeing Embry and his father talking.

"Have you told her yet?" His father asked Embry folding his arms over his chest as Embry was in the same stance.

"No not yet father." Embry whispered back.

"You need to tell her Embry;.You liked her for a while now.Tell her before it's too late."

"I know father I know."

I turned around pressing up against the wall.

Who does he like?

Asking the most important question in my mind as I made my way to my dad's car finding him already in it waiting on me.Getting into the car we drove home in silence.