Chapter fourteen part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^ This chapter contains sexual scenes so don't read it if you don't want to ~~~^^^

Annie's POV

 "We can't do this-" I was cut off by Embry lips an he pulled back with his teeth tugging lightly on my bottom lip. "We can." He said his voice husky and I rubbed his chest rubbing down to his pants feeling how hard he got.

He smiled and laid me down kissing my body where it was exposed and began taking off my clothes as I took off his.

HEHE

HEHEHE

 HEHEHEHE

 HEHHEEEEEEEEE

Making out while my parents were here was bad, but making out while your clothes is off is naughty. Embry's hands were everywhere on me stroking my delicate spots and teasing me. I begged him to stop and do it already but he just shook his head flicking his tongue on my hardened nipples making me moan in pleasure.

I grabbed his large cock and pulled on it stroking the tip of it with my finger and he moaned against my neck a little loud so I shushed him. Smiling, I laid Embry down looking in his eyes as I stroked him harder his hips moving with my hand motions. He moaned again his fingers pulling my hair back and caressing my face as I dipped my tongue down an flicked it once on his head.

“Ah Annie…” Embry moaned softly jerking a little making the tip of his cock go in my mouth he sucked in his breath as it sped up rapidly from me sucking him and teasing him. Nipping at his sack and sucking them in my mouth; his hands gripped my breasts tightly squeezing them when I bit lightly on his thick hard on.

“Please Annie please!” Embry begged me but I just took him in deeper in my mouth and sucked until he was trembling hard than rubbed him to calm him down a bit before he flipped us around and slid into me carefully with the condom on. The pain was excruciating but it quickly subsided as he thrusted into me.

“Yes…..Embry…again.” I whispered staring up at Embry as I leaned down and kissed my lips deeply while driving into me slow and soft than hard an fast his hand circle around my cilt a few times as he thrusted into me faster and that made me scream so loud that he had to muffle us both with tons of pillows for my parents to not hear us.

“Aahhhh fuck.” Embry moaned out gripping my hips tightly and rocking into me harder making the bed shake and I groaned clawing at his back urging him forward and back faster. I started to get tight around his throbbing cock inside me and my muscles clenched up as I began to shake.

"Mmmhh Em....Em....." I moaned louder shaking harder my thighs squeezing Embry's waist as he propped my legs on his back wrapping them around him so he can thrust into my wet vag faster an harder.

I began to buck up against him and he pushed me down kissing my neck an sucking on the skin gently and thrusting faster making me buck and jerk like I was having a cesar. Our skin was silppery from our sweat an we quieted down when my parents passed my room whispering.

"Shhh she's asleep come on so we don't wake her up..." I heard my dad say and my mom giggling following my dad out of the house. Embry and I breathed out at the same time breathing again and than we realized that we was totally alone now.

I smiled up at him as he began to go haywire on me and fuck me with twice the intensity from before ramming into me making me scream louder and louder.

"EMBRY!!!!!" I shouted his name my nails digging in his skin when the pleasure became too much and I came shaking all over my muscles relaxing as I grew limp and Embry groaned feeling how tight my vag was twitching on his cock and he came but the condom blocked it and he pulled out of me.

Taking a deep breath,Embry laid down next to me and pulled me against his side closing his eyes briefly.  

"I love you." I whispered to him kissing his sweaty neck and he kisses me back in return. I sighed laying my head on his chest and closing my eyes quickly going to sleep ignoring the pain.

~~~~~^^^^^

SO GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS SECOND PART OF CHAPTER FOURTEEN AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!!!