vi- catch

I did the only thing I could think of, ran...

"Louis!" I screamed, all but running into my apartment. There he sat, obnoxiously perched on the kitchen counter, staring at me with a startled expression.

"That was quick." He noted, observing my flustered manor. I ignored his remark, just stared at him, face red with anger. His expression began to falter.

"Tell me right now, what is the catch?" I said in a slow and controlled voice that hinted at exactly how fast I would snap if he was difficult.

"W-well, you see- you see that- that I-"

"We're switching, aren't we?" I interrupted, anger bubbling in my chest.

"What?" he asked, surprised at my interruption.

"We're switching. Me and him. He see's colour, I don't anymore, I get it." I explain, calming down slightly and sinking into a chair.

"Where?" He asked simply, but I knew exactly what he meant as I tapped just below me eye.

"I can't believe it's already started." Louis stated, looking at me disbelievingly.

"What d'you mean, Louis?" I asked tiredly, sick of the small lad who seemed to be right about everything.

"The reaction, or, the switch, as you called it. I didn't expect it to happen so soon. I was going to give you a chance, you know, to get to know him, and for us to sit down and talk all the pros and cons through properly, make sure you want to do it. You're in it for good now, as much as you try to avoid him, Niall Horan will keep popping up. Whether he comes directly to you, or he's just another face in the crowd, the longer you ignore him for, the more he will come. Fate is bendable, Harry, but this is not a choice anymore. Niall Horan will see colour, and you will be the one to show it to him."

[short but important]

[GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ANYTHING IN TEN YEARS GOSHHH]

[the school term just started and I kind of collapsed under the pressure of work]

[but I'm back bc I missed it]

[and niall left Australia :(]

[tbh I wouldn't be surprised if he moves here one day]

[but I'm sad bc he's gone :(]

[but now y'all in bali get a turn of having him so it's okay B)]

[what do you think so far?]

[love you alllllll!]

[vote and comment!]

- J xx