iii- tale

"I'm here to tell you your fate, Harry Styles."

Okay, what?

The guy had nerve, barging in here, eating my Doritos, and then going on about knowing my destiny?

Mental.

I had a retort to throw at him on the tip of my tongue, but held it back, knowing it wouldn't get us anywhere. And by anywhere, I mean him getting the hell out of my apartment.

"My fate, huh?" I asked, coming into the kitchen and flicking the kettle on, doing my best to keep a cool head.

"Mmhm." He hummed, spinning around on the counter so he was facing me, legs still hanging off the side.

I took a deep breath as I got two mugs out of the cupboard, along with two teabags.

"Alright, let's hear it then."

He cleared his throat and brought his legs up on top of the counter so he could cross them.

"There's a boy," He started, "and he has an unwanted asset. It's not a deformity, it's not a sickness, it just is. He was born with it and it will never go away." he paused, looking up at me. "I should say, it will never go away without you."

My eyes snapped up to his, as I assessed his face for any traces or humour. I found none. He wore a completely serious expression, meeting my gaze without hesitation.

"What do you mean, 'without me'?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow. He still held the same serious expression as he replied.

"It's your job, Harry Styles. It's your fate."

[sorry this is a bit late I needed an inspiration kick!]

[thank you for your support with this I'm so glad you like it!]

[guesses of what's going on?]

[vote and comment!]

- J