Chapter 14

Allison's POV
Today is the day we go to Beacon Hills! 1: I'm excited because i can see the whole pack again but they dont know if me and Stiles are alive 2: I'm nervous cuz Mal doesn't know anything about me i just lied to her about my personality well half of it and 3: I'm worried about Stiles i mean he is like a brother to me and were both in the pack and when we were took by Maleficent he was the one who took care of me and i took care of him. The pack will be shocked about this me going back with an unknown person and also returning without Stiles with me. This is gonna be a long day! After i fixed my bed i went to take a bath and put some clothes on (her outfit is in the media ⬆️). When i was done doing my make-up and other stuff i look at Stiles's bed and thought about him is he alright? I hope he's okay. After that i grabbed my things and went outside to the courtyard where me and Mal will meet and eveybody is asleep except for us.

At the courtyard

Mal: Hey Allison!

Allison: Hey Mal!

Mal: Ready to go?

Allison: Yup all packed!

Mal: Great let's go!

We get inside the limo and drove off. Silence filled the car until I broke the silence.

Allison: So umm Mal...

Mal: Yeah?

Allison: Did you tell anyone?

Mal: (Lying) Of course i didnt.

Allison: Great! But what did you tell Ben?

Mal: I just said i'm gonna have a vacation with you for a whole month in California

Allison: (nods)

Mal: So ummm...what are we gonna do when we get there?

Allison: Well first we need to go to the pack then tell them what happened anout Stiles.

Mal: Oh okay!

Mal's POV
Ugh! I feel so guilty! I can't forgive myself! I lied to her! I lied to her! I lied to Allison! Would she ever find out that i'm lying to her about Ben not knowing we are going to California? Sigh...i just wish this things would've happen....

Allison's POV
I think were almost near. I miss the pack so much! I miss all of them! Especially my mom and dad! I can't wait!!

LD (limo driver): Were here!

Mal: Okay thanks!

LD: Just call me if you guys are going home.

Mal: Ok!!

Allison: Bbye!

LD: Bye

And then the limo driver drove away until i can't see him anymore.

Allison: (Sigh) California, Beacon Hills! I miss you!!

Mal: (Laughs) I guess you like this place so much!

Allison: No i dont like it....i love it!!

Mal: (Laughs) Come on let's go get a cab.

Once we got a cab we went inside and drove to Scott's home. Once we arrived we went outside with our luggage and went inside the porch.

Mal: Are you ready?

Allison: Ready as i'll ever be.

Mal: Hide here and when i call you, you will come out.

Allison: Okay.

Mal: (Knocks on he door)

Then someone opened the door. It was Scott..

Scott: Hi may i help you?

Mal: Ummm...actually i need to talk to you about something.

Scott: Who exactly are you?

Mal: I'm Mal, one of Allison's friends

Scott: Sorry but i don't want to talk about her being lost anymore it upsets me.

Mal: But there is something you didn't know...

Scott: Well then let's go inside shall we?

Mal: Sure

She didnt close the door after she went inside I followed her but closed the door. And i was now hiding behind the wall before the room of the living room. Then i heard Scott talking about something so i decided to listen.

Scott: Guys there is someone here to tell us about we don't know about Allison.

Kira: Okay...who is it?

Just then Mal walked out.

Mal: Hi i'm Mal, and i need to tell you people something important.

Lydia: Okay! Go ahead!

Mal: Allison is safe now

Lydia: (Stands up) Are you saying that my best friend died?

Mal: No! God no! She's right here in Beacon Hills

Scott: What?! Do you know where she lives now?

Mal: Look Scott-

Scott: How do you know my name?

Mal: Allison told me about all you guys....

Lydia: So what are you trying to tell us?

Mal: You don't need to find her

Scott: What do you mean?

Mal: Because you can see her right now.

That's my que.

Allison: (Walks out) Hey guys....

All except Mal: (Jaw drops)

Lydia: (Walks up to Allison and hugs her) Oh my god! Your back!

I can hear her sniffle

Allison: (Hugs back) Hey dont cry...i'm right here now

Then later on everybody decided to join.

Allison: (Pulls away) Guys i need to tell you guys something bery important.

Scott: What is it?

CLIFFHANGER!!!
---------
Hey guys!! Hahaha! I'm so evil i gave u guys a cliffhanger!! Hahahaha! Sorry for not updating for so long!! Pls follow me i will appreciate that so much!! Plf favorite,comment and most of all READ hehe! Bye guys!

Love ya!
❤️Angel