Chapter 5

Evie's POV
We are setting up the Enchanted Forest cuz that's the plan. The plan is me,Lonnie,Jane and Audrey are gonna let Mal dress up a bit then we will lead her here blindfolded then Mal and Ben will go out on a suprise date!...well a suprise date for Mal.

Jay: And we are done!

Audrey: Finally i'm so tired! But its worth it cuz i want Ben to be happy!

Ben: Thanks Audrey!

Audrey: Your welcome! (Sees sweat dripping down her face) Ewww! What's this?! Am i dying?! Instead of blood its water! What's happening to me!! (Breating heavily)

Chad: Audrey relax! (Tries to touch her)

Audrey: (Slaps his hand away) Dont tell meto calm down! Cant you see i'm dying!

Jay/Carlos: Your just sweating! (Looks at each other and high fives)

Audrey: (Calms down) Oh sorry! Hehe...

Ben: (Rolles his eyes) Whatever just go get Mal ready.

Girls: Kk!

Mal's POV
I was reading my spellbook then Evie,Lonnie,Audrey and Jane rushed to my bedroom.

Mal: Hey guys! What's up?! What's seems to be the problem?

Lonnie/Jane: You! (High fives)

Mal: Okay..why? What's wrong with me? What happened?

Evie: We need to change your clothes!

Mal: Why?

Evie: Cuz Audrey said that theres a new mall opened and we need to look presentable! That's why!

Mal: Okay then i want to see this new mall that we need to look presentable for. Let's go get ready!

Audrey: Uh-uh!

Mal: Why?

Audrey: Not us were looking presentable already! Just you!

Mal: Okay lets get started!

(Look at the media just imagine the dress is purple and the second picture is the make up)

Mal: I look beautiful!! Thanks guys!

Girls: Your welcome! Now lets go!

Lonnie: Put this on (Gives her blindfold)

Mal: (Wears it)

Girls: Lets go!

Goes into he Enchanted Forest

Jane: You can take it off now! (Runs off with the girls)

Mal: (Takes off the blindfold and looks everywhere) Guys?

(Lights went on)

Mal: (Gasp)

CLIFFHANGER!!
-------
Hey guys! What a cliffhanger! Do you guys think she liked it? Sorry guys i didnt update cuz my mom got my phone so yeah! So did you guys like the chapter so far? Or the book? Comment if you like my stories especially this book! You guys are so awesome thank you guys for reading and favoriting this book! Guys 241 reads! Did you guys see that right?! 241 reads!! Ahhh!! Thank you guys so much! I will update tomorrow!! Yay! Pls favorite,comment and most of all READ hehe! Bye guys!

Love ya!
❤️Angel