Chapter 12 (The Tour) Part 2

Allison's POV
We were walking around the castle then Mal and Ben said something that me and Stiles were shocked,surprise and nervous.

Allison/Stiles: What?!

Ben: We said that do you want to go outside the castle so we can show you the rooms of our friends?

Stiles: We would love to but what will the others think?

Allison: Yeah i'm mean were from the Isle of the Lost.

Mal: Hey i'm from the Isle also

Allison: Yeah i know that. But they are used to be here in this school with u and your friends.

Mal: Dont worry about them dont mind them your gonna do great here

Ben: Besides we have your back.

Allison: (Looks at Stiles)

Stiles: (Looks back at her then to Bal) Okay then

Mal: Yay!! Lets go!

We go outside the castle. While we were walking people keeps looking at us creepy....Stiles noticed it so he put an arm around me.

RB (random boy): Hey look at that hot chick

RB2: Yeah so beautiful

RB3: (Whistles)

RB4: (Goes infront of her) Hey there beautiful i'm Charlie, son of Fat Cat (made that up) so wanna go out with me?

Stiles: (Buts in) Look Charlie we dont know you and stay away from her.

Charlie: Haha! Look i can get any girl i like

Allison: Well i dont like you and i agree with him cuz i love him and i say its a yes.

Charlie: Ha! See that you little guy! She said yes! Ha! So really wanna go out with me?

Stiles: (Raises his eyebrows and looks at her)

Allison: (Looks back at him then looks at Charlie) NO!

Charlie: Great! I'll pick you up at-wait no?

Allison: Yeah no

RB1: Ha dude she just tricked you!

RB2: I wanna be this people's friend

RB3: Yeah me too

RB1: Bye dude 4 evah

Stiles: (Smirks)

Charlie: (Embarrassed) What are u smirking at?

Stiles: You just got left by ur "friends"

Charlie: Whatever (stomps off)

And the rest follows him except Charlie who stomped off.

All: OHHHH! (Then everyone shut up)

Allison/Stiles: (Laughing hard) Whoo!

Stiles: That was awesome sis!

Allison: Thanks!
------------
Hey guys!
Sorry late update!! I will make up to you!! I have nothing to say i'm so tired! Oh yeah before i published this i published an A/N about the room for Stiles about that what says it all in there just imagine the picture mixed together but less music products my explanation is all in that chapter! Pls follow me I will appreciate that so much! Pls favorite, comment and most of all READ hehe! Bye guys!

Love ya!
❤️Angel