Chapter 9

Allison's POV
Hi i'm Allison, My big brother he is Stilles with my sister Mal we are all born in the same date all together but we got out of her one by one of course cuz if we got out of her all together that will hurt so much (Allison and Stilles are from Teen Wolf and her parents well father is a wolf hunter last name Argent and Stilles's last name is Stilinki his father is also helping hunting wolf half police but in this story they are Maleficent's children with Mal so yeah i prefer you to watch Teen Wolf if you know it just keep watching Teen Wolf!) i'm 18 years old also Stilles (Most everyone is 18 like Ben,Mal and the others but the unknown people are not 18) right now i'm trying to get ready to escape Mother's castle if you dont know who's my mother well its Maleficent....

Allison: (Leaves the room goes downstairs and goes outside starts walking)

Maleficent: Where do you think your going?

Allison: Mother its not what it looks like

Maleficent: It looks like your escaping from me

Allison: Umm...uhhh...

Maleficent: (Shouting) Get inside now!!

Allison: No!

Maleficent: No? (Starts walking to her)

Allison: (Running fast)

Maleficent: (Just...well...walking)

Allison: Mal! Please help me!

Maleficent: (Walks behind her)

Allison: (Looks back then at the bushes) Help me!

Maleficent: Oh dear you think you can run away from me! (Laughs evilly)

Allison: Mal! Pls! Help me! Mother pls let go of me!

Allison: Pls Maleficent! Let go of me!

Maleficent: Oh Allison you think you can run away form me! (Laughs evilly) you have to stay with me!

Allison: Mal! Please!!

Maleficent: Hah! Mal! Shes not here! Shes in Auradon!

Allison: No shes here!

Maleficent: No shes not now lets go! (Drags her away)

Allison: (Whispers) Help me Mal....

We go further until we reach the castle

Maleficent: (Pushes her at the floor and slaps her) Why would you do such thing!

Allison: I'm sick of this place already mother!

Maleficent: (Slaps her again) Dont answer me like that! I'm your mother!!

Allison: Just let me go out of the isle!!

Maleficent: Your grounded for a week no food your gonna clean this castle and Stilles will be resting for the rest of the week.

Allison: (Crying softly)

Maleficent: STILLES!

Stilles: Yes mother?

Maleficent: You are gonna rest for a week

Stilles: Why mother?