Chapter 13

Mal's POV
Allison and Stiles seem to have a great time here! I think they already love it here!

I here someone calling me.

Maid: Mal?

Mal: (Turns around) Oh hey!

Maid: Someone wants to see you. (Walks out)

Hmmm...i wonder who it is...

Mal: (Walks out and goes to the living room)

Allison? What is she doig here? Wait is she crying?

Mal: Allison?

Allison: (Looks up with tear stains on her cheeks) Mal?

Mal: (Sits down beside her) Are you ok? Whats wrong? Did something happen?

Allison: (Nods)

Mal: What is it?

Allison: Its Stiles

Mal: What happened to Stiles?

Allison: He's gone...

Mal: What?

Allison: When i woke up and greeted him goodmorning he was still there. Then when i was done taking a shower when i got out i cant find him anywhere.

Mal: Then?

Allison: I thouht he just went somewhere but when i walk to my bed and fix it i saw this note on his bed.....

Oh my gosh!

Allison: I stopped fixing my bed and walked over to that note and read it....

Mal: Keep going.

Allison: It said "You want your friend back? Meet me at the Hale house tomorrow in 5:00 pm sharp. but if you dont he will be dead"

Mal: Whats the Hale house?

Allison: The Hale house is at Beacon Hills where me and Stiles used to live

Mal: So thats where mom got you

Allison: Yeah..

Mal: Tell me about this house

Allison: Ok...the history of the house is that two kids went to school while they're family is left inside the house. It was about 12 people. Then someone burned the house down during at night.

Mal: Who burned the house?

Allsion: The Argents. It was my family. But that was long time ago. of course i was having a great life until mother took me when she took me i saw one of my best friends in Beacon Hills. It was Stiles.

Mal: How about the two kids?

Allison: Derek Hale and the other one we dont know. But months later, suddenly another Hale came. It was a girl, her name is Cora Hale she survived the burning house with their uncle Peter Hale. But if course Derek knew that he's uncle Peter survived but was surprised by Cora is still alive. So the house was all broken but then one day the house was crushed because it was there in the woods for a very long time. So Derek moved to a new place.

Mal: Oh. (Stands up) We have to tell this to ben.

Allison: (Stands up) No!

Mal: Why?

Allison: It is better if only you and me know about this.

Mal: (Sighs) Okay.

Allison: Promise you wont tell anyone?

Mal: I promise.

Allison: Thank you so much!! (Hugs her)

Mal: (Hugs back) No problem

Allison: We need to leave later at 5:00 am so we can arrive earlier and we can tell my friends and family there in Beacon Hills so they can help us.

Mal: Ok.

Allison: See ya later (leaves)

I have to tell Ben about this. I know, i know i promised but i have to tell him so nothing bad will happen. But we have to keep it a secret. When Ben arrived i told him everything and he agreed to it he said he will secretly follow us without getting caught. She is going to kill me for this.
------
Hey guys!
Sorry for the super late update! I didnt know that we have to go somewhere. I know, i know "Why didnt you just say it so we know" but i was supposed to do it but when we arrive the hotel everyday its already late at night and I'm super tired at least i updated and i just arrived a while ago so yeah! Pls read my new book its called Different Life it is a GMW and Teen Wolf fanfic and I already did one chapter but more to go! It still doesn't have any reads yet. Pls read it it will make more happier!! Pls follow me i will appreciate that so much! Pls favorite, comment and most of all READ hehe! Bye guys!

Love ya!
❤️Angel