Chapter 3

Evie's POV
I was sitting at the lunch table with Jay and Carlos. I know what's Mal doing and she told me everything and texted it to me haha! It was so funny also Jay and Carlos were laughing about it too!

Jay: (Laughing) Woo! That was so funny!

Carlos: So that's why i have a crush on Mal in the Isle when we were young!

Evie: Hahaha!

Suddenly Mal came running to us

Mal: (Panting) Hey guys! Woo!

Evie/Jay/Carlos: Hey Mal!

Jay: Why are so tired?

Carlos: and panting?

Evie: And sweating! Eww! Here's a tissue (gives her a tissue)

Mal: 1: I was running 2: thank you! (Says while sitting down)

Evie: What do you want?

Mal: I need your help

Jay: Why?

Mal: Because yesterday night after the coronation and Jay and Carlos are eating and Eviee was doing lovey-dovey stuff with Doug me and Ben went to our dorms then later on i started to think to tease Ben a little but its turn out so good. Ben thinks that i'm angry with him and then later on i started to fake cry then he said goodnight while crying! (If you guys dont get the explanation read the first chapter just a BTW)

Evie: Wait how come you didnt tell me that?

Mal: Oh yeah about that sorry!

Evie: That's fine.

Carlos: Wait!

Mal/Evie/Jay: What? Hey! Stop copying me! UGH! I said shut u-

Carlos: GUYS!

Mal/Evie/Jay: What?! I said sto-

Carlos: SHUT UP! (Growls)

Mal/Evie/Jay: (Shuts up)

Carlos: Now...

Mal: What are you gonna tell us?

Carlos: How about we dont do anything then when Mal is gone Ben will come to us and ask us to help him to get Mal back!

Jay: Finally! For once and for all Carlos became so smart! (Says it while putting his hands in the air)

Mal/Evie: Yeah!

Carlos: Oh shut up!

Evie: That's actually that plan will come true cuz its Ben!

Mal: Then that's it! That's the plan! Good job Carlos and thank you!

Carlos: No prob! But we wont tell any information about what will Ben do okay just some information if he's gonna do it ok?

Mal: Okay!

Carlos: Good!

Mal: (Looks at her watch) Well we have to go to school

Evie: Yeah lets go!

(Goes to class)
----------------
Hey guys!
So do guys like the chapter? Well I hoped you like it pls if you have any questions pls send a message to me at my profile so i can answer them. Pls favorite, comment, follow me i will appreciate that and most of all READ hehe! Bye guys!

Love ya!
❤️Angel