Troublesome Master

Disclaimer: I don't own Gravity Falls
Not edited

(Y/n)'s POV

The morning was easy to get pass. Master was asleep and the twins weren't here. I got up and quickly walked out the room on all fours, since I'm in my cat form. I shifted in my human as I got to the kitchen. I sat down on the time and waited. It would be rude of me if I, the pet, served myself food. I needed my Master.

Mine as well wake him. I entered Master's bedroom and look over at him. He was sound asleep, snoring like a baby. I climb in bed and poke his cheek. "Po~ke." Nothing. "Po~ke." Again nothing. I narrow my eyes. It was going to take more than a poke to the cheek. So I lick his face. "Gahh!" He falls off the bed and I just watch him. I'm not sure if I'm going to get in trouble. Better safe than sorry.

I jump off the bed and quickly bow. "(Y/n) is sorry! (Y/n) didn't mean to wake Master up like that! (Y/c) was just hungry!" I whimper. Master groans and pulls himself up. I stare up at him with stars lighting in my eyes. He just stares at me. "Turn around," he says in a blank tone. "M-master! (Y/n) says she's sorry!" My ears flip side to side and backwards to forward. "I said turn around." He repeats. I whimper, but obey his command.

He pulls at my hair and something runs through it. A chill runs down my spine and I shiver. "You have sensitive scalp if you shudder like that." He says with a bored tone. "Is Master not mad at (Y/n)?" I ask. "No I'm not mad, just that your hair needs to be brushed, kitten." He answers in a relaxed tone. "(Y/n) is happy Master isn't mad." I chirp. I hear him chuckle.

"What would you like for breakfast... Oh and you're still getting punishment for not helping me up off the floor." He suddenly pipes, bursting my bubble. My smile drops and tears form in my eyes. "Wah?" I turn to face, only see him getting ready for the day. "B-but Master!" I tug at his yellow sweater. "No buts, (Y/n)." He says sternly and walks out the room.

I follow in tow. 'Hmm, Master probably just means well.' I wasn't sure why I was warming up to Master when I clawed him yesterday morning. He certainly doesn't seem to be bothered like he used to at all. I guess it's because of those two people, M-Mabel Pines and Dipper...I forgot. Maybe they talked my Master into being nice to me...I don't know and I don't think I should really care right now. "Master!" I wail and sit on the cold floor near his feet. "What is it now?" He asks in annoyance. I rub my face against his bare leg. It's pretty hairy with blond hair, but that's how most men are (well not really Puerto Ricans who shave their legs [i think it's those guys idk]).

"Meow~ meow~!" Master is taking forever with my food. What hell is he doing? I gaze up at the kitchen counter. Blue flames were wrapping around serval kitchen items and he was making them maneuver quickly. I watch in curiously at the kitchen utensils. "Master... Is breakfast done?" I ask, glancing up at my master. He was just staring at me with annoyance. "Yes I am almost done, now get!" He says rather loudly. I get. I run back into the living room and dive into the mountain of blankets I had made last night since I wasn't wanting to sleep in masters room after that chilling thing.

As master continues to take his sweet ass time, Mabel and Dipper come in. Already the two engaged in conversation with master about the other nekos. Master obviously seems more interested in those nekos than me, why? I don't know and I think I should plot out a plan to find out. I pounce out of my warmth and charge into the kitchen, knocking into Master. The food flying and scattering the floor. "(Y/N)!" Master screams. Master pulls me up by my new collar and suddenly spanks me.

"(Y-y/n) didn't mean to bump into Master like that!" I wail as tears fill my eyes, that didn't stop from Master dragging me into the bedroom and leaching me to the frame of the bedroom. "You stay here and think over what the help you just did." Master walks out with no breakfast.

At that moment I was far more worried about food than whatever punishment I would be receiving after Mabel and Dipper leave. Food was more important than a spanking.

___________

I needed to update since most of you guys asked for one. Sorry if this sucks, it was supposed to come out sexually but I wasn't in the mood to write up things like that, that's one of the reasons why I've been away for so long. Super sorry but here's to whoever asked for an update. If you guys have any ideas for the next chapter, I'd really appreciate it, thx! Comment and vote pwease!