Nightmare

Disclaimer: I don't own Gravity Falls

[(Y/n) POV]

A man in black stood just feet away, he seemed to give off an eerie aura but I dismissed it and continued to stare at his white irises. He then began laughing and walked forward, I stood where I was, still dismissing my instincts.

He then just swung his hand and back handed me across the face, my cheek exploded in pain and it seemed to burn me. A cry of pain escaped my parted lips and I bolted then, unaware of the change of the scenery. My body fell as I tripped over a stone and my body hit and grazed against the ground.

I'm soon pulled away from the nightmare to feel a sensational pain shivering up my spine. I go quiet as I try and find the gentle pain. My tail is pulled and a strangled moan croaks in the back of my throat. I go quiet again and stay confused. 'Who's pulling my tail and why?' I tried to pull my tail away, not that it worked. The person's fingers runs through my tail fur and I cringe at the sudden pleasure. 'Ugh! Make it stop!' I slowly turn and I'm met with my Master's yellow messed up hair buried in my chest. A gasp escaped me and I began to try and hold in the moans.

My Master yanks my tail and pain zips up my spine but nonetheless, it pleasures me as a loud moan escaped me. The pleasure builds up as Master runs his hand up and down my tail as he pulls it. Then I felt a pair of teeth clamp down on the tip of my tail and my breathe hitches. "Hmmm.... Twizzlers." My Master moans out. I whimper then and this time, I was able to pull my tail away from him eating it.

I soon felt his strong arms wrap around me and one his hands hikes their way up to my chest. He then gropes one of my breasts and I flinch. I didn't understand what he was doing, but it certainly didn't feel right. He massaged my breasts and I let him, soon joy filled me as I heard him snore. My body soon lit up in flames as I unwrap his arms from around me. I got out of bed and pull a blanket and a pillow from the bed.

I curled up in a corner of the bedroom and shifted into my cat. This was a night I'll certainly try and avoid if it happened again.

_____

Srry for this late update, I'm having exams in two weeks but I'm off for the winter holidays and hopefully I'll update more often!