Chapter 5:A Dangerous Mission!Journey to the Land of the Waves!

Start from the beginning

"I'll demolish you! Let me get my hands on you!" "You can't demolish the client Naruto that's not how it works." Kakashi said holding him back. "I am Tazuna. A master bridge builder. I must return to my country. I'm building a bridge, that will change the world and I expect you to take me there safely even if it means giving up your life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto started cheering as they exited out of the village. "What are you getting so excited about Naruto?" Sakura asked. "Well it's the first time Naruto and I have been out of the village." Naomi told Sakura. Sakura responded with nodding." I'm a traveler now believe it!" "Am I really supposed to trust my life with that one! He's a runt a joke!" Tazuna said pointing to Naruto. Naruto eyes bugged out and he was really annoyed now. Why do we have to get this old geezer to guard "I'm a jounin and he's with me, so you don't need to worry." Kakashi told him. "Hey never insult a ninja, it's a big mistake! And I'm one of the greatest ninja ever! Someday I'll be hokage and you'll look up to me! Naruto Uzumaki! Remember it!" Tazuna took a big gulp from his bottle before responding. "Hokage are powerful and wise. You're puny and brainless. The day you become hokage is the day I sprout wings and fly." "SHUT UP!" Naruto said gaining a tick mark on his head. "I'm willing to do anything to become hokage! No matter what it takes! And everyone will have to admit that I'm the best! Including you!" "You can become Hokage 10 tens over and to me you'll be no one. A loser." Tazuna said rolling his eyes. Gee, well that was pretty harsh, even for an old geezer. Naomi thought. Naruto tried to go at Tazuna, threatening him, only to be pulled back by Kakashi. Naomi sweatdropped. . Naomi sighed. These two are almost as bad as Naruto and Sasuke! For the third time that day Kakashi told Naruto again. "Your protect the client, not destroy him.

Naomi p.o.v.

Naruto, Sasuke and I all agreed to move on from what happened yesterday. Well, after a lot of arguing. Actually everything went back to normal well, which I'm very glad of. We were all walking to The land of the waves. Thanks to Naruto. These are the times I'm very glad of him and his stubbornness, he's a lot more stubborn then me. The order was. Tazuna, Kakashi-sensei, me, Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto in the very front. It was all silent till Sakura decided to break it. "Say Mr. Tazuna?" "What is it?" He asked grimly. "Your country is The Land of Waves, right?" "Yeah. What of it?" "Kakashi-sensei, there are ninja aren't there?" Sakura asked. That's a good question.

3rd p.o.v.

"No, there are no ninja in The Land of Waves. But in other countries there is. There is Hidden villages. Each with their own differences and own customs and cultures. To the people of this continent, the existence of shinobi villages means strength, military strength. In other words that's how they protect themselves and maintain the balance of power with neighboring countries. The ninja villages aren't controlled by any government. Their independent and have equal status. Now a small island like The land of Waves needs natural protection from the sea so there's no need for a village. The five ancient lands that have shinobi villages are the lands of fire, water, lightning, wind and earth. They each occupy vast territories. Together they are known as the five great shinobi nations. The land of fire has the village hidden in the leaves. The land of water, the village hidden in the mist. The land of lightning, the village hidden in the clouds. The land of wind, the village hidden in the sand. And the land of earth, the village hidden in the stones. Only the leaders of these hidden villages are permitted the name kage, which means shadow. Hokage, Mizukage, Raikage, Kazekage and Tsuchikage. These are the leaders, the five shadows that rain over thousands of ninja." Kakashi sensei said finishing up his looong speech.

"Wow so that means Lord Hokage really important!" Hmm, is that old man really that important! Is he really that big of a deal! I'm not buying it! Inner Sakura said. I got him with my sexy justu, he can't be that great. Believe it! Naruto thought. The grandpa Hokage really that important. Never would have thought will all of that paperwork. I thought he just sat there with his paperwork isn't that one of the main reason he's hokage. To do all of that paperwork. Naomi thought.