Chp 47: You gotta look good while you fight

A/N: I had a French exam today...gross I know! But at least most of it was multiple choice! Anyways into the story...

Valentine's Day.

That's what today is.

We have to fight the sorceress today.

We think they'll strike at lunch time. When everyone's all in the same place.

That's why we plan to have Drex hack every computer, phone and tv in the city.

"Richelle get over here." Rebecca says.

"But I don't wanna." I whine.

"Then we'll make you." Nichelle trips me and then drags me into the bathroom.

I get up once the let's go of me and locks he door.

Leaving me alone with Ivory, Rebecca and her.

"Now are we going with the Red Roses or Tulip Red?" Ivory holds up two things of red lipstick.

"Red Roses." Rebecca says.

"Red Roses it is." Ivory then walks up to me and puts the lipstick on me.

"Ok are we going with a light pink eye shadow? Or a red?" Ivory asks.

"Maybe more of a faint red." Nichelle says.

Rebecca then tells me to close my eyes, I do then she puts the eye shadow on.

"This is abuse." I say.

"Let us at least do your mascara." Ivory says.

"Fine." I roll my eyes.

Half way done my second eye she touches my eye with it.

"Ivory. Ow." I say.

"Sorry." She keeps doing it.

"Now...to complete this look..." Nichelle says, snaps her fingers so cute red high heels appear on me.

I look at my hair and a couple inches on the ends are curled.

"I feel gross." I say.

"Well you look great." Ivory says.

Nichelle, Rebecca and Ivory take about twenty more minutes to do their makeup.

Nichelle's is the same as mine but magenta. Rebecca's is pink and Ivory's is purple.

We teleport to the school.

"Alright let's go inside." Ivory says.

"Let's." I say before walking in.

When we walk I notice not many other students are as fancy as us, which is why most people are starring at us.

"Hey Randy." I tap his shoulder.

He's wearing a red shirt and black pants. Howard's wearing a pink shirt and red pants.

"Ya like it?" I spin around.