Chp 40: Video games and pranking

A/N: Sorry for the late update I had writers block lol

After school I watched Nichelle 'flirt' with Drex.

I guess he laughed a little bit so does that mean he likes her or?

He'll never say more than a couple words to her but I think it's because he's shy.

Ivory brought a computer. When I say brought, I mean, used her powers to make one appear.

Nichelle, Ivory, Rebecca and I are in my room sitting on my bed, well, Ivorys

"I'm bored." Nichelle whines.

"Let's play one of the games I just downloaded." Ivory says.

"So that's why you weren't talking to us you were downloading games. They better be really good." I say.

"But they are." Ivory says.

"Please tell me you have Yandere-Simulator." Rebecca says.

"I do." She says.

"My favourite thing to do is kill someone, teleport to all three classrooms, get all teachers to follow me, go onto the roof, and falcon punch them at the same time without getting tackled. It's hard, but it's so funny to watch." Rebecca says.

"I personally like the new Easter egg. That's what Yandere-Dev calls it anyways." Ivory says.

"Oh what is it?" I ask.

"You'll see." Ivory goes onto the game and clicks on a button then the menu pops up.

The top mode called 'bad time mode'.

She clicks on it then it turns the girl into a skull person thing...or whatever it is? That for some reason has a blue glowing eye and blue hoodie.

Once all the students are at school, and once Senpai walks away, she uses telekinesis to levitate a girl with weird curly purple hair who she calls 'Coconuts'.

"I am Sans. Fear me. Oh you like that? Yeah, go get the teacher. I'm sure she'll love it." Ivory says sarcastically.

"Sans? Like, Comic Sans? As in like, the font?" Nichelle laughs.

"He's a character from this game called UnderTale you wouldn't understand." Ivory rolls her eyes.

"So what does the teacher do?" I ask.

"If the teacher sees you commit murder than she'll tackle you and you lose the game." Rebecca says.

"What she said." Ivory says.

Once the teacher runs out she levitates a little off the ground and gets one one knee.

"No it can't be. No it can't be. No it can't be."

She says over and over.

"Well this is a funny little glitch." Ivory then flings the girl over somewhere, the teacher stands up and starts twirling and running around in circles.

"Wow." Rebecca says.

"That awkward moment when you find a dead body and you don't know what to do so you twirl like an idiot." I laugh.