Crawling in my Skin

-
About a Month later..
Chamber's POV
"Get up. We are going shopping." I hear Saphire say while she is shaking me. I groan. I hear her walking around in my room. After a few seconds, I am pelted with clothes. "Put these on. We are going to go buy you new clothes." Then she leaves. I roll out of my bed and sit on my bed staring at myself in the mirror. I look disgusting. My hair, all tangled like spaghetti, eyes bloodshot, nose and cheeks bright red. You could tell that I was crying a lot I had streak marks from where tears have fallen. I haven't got out of bed in weeks, and haven't said a word most of the time. Saphire would bring me plates of food every so often, but I would rarely eat them. I couldn't watch TV the guys were all over the news. Occasionally they would come by, but we would never talk we would just hug and they would hold me as I would try to sleep but it never worked. Michael has respected my wishes of not coming to see me, texting or calling me. It's one thing he has done right. I went into the bathroom after throwing on my black leggings and oversized sweatshirt. I brushed my hair out and it felt like it was taking forever because there were so many knots. I brushed my teeth and did a little makeup, so I looked a little more alive. I walked downstairs and saw Luke playing with Charisma. He came over and pulled me in for a hug. "Go have fun." He smiled, a little too wide. I figured he was here to watch Charisma, who hasn't said a word in over a month and I am seriously worried. Saphire and I got in the car, and we drove off.

-

Michael's POV

I am dead inside. I haven't eaten in weeks, and have only left my room to go to the bathroom. My weight loss is extremely noticeable, Ashton says. I laid in bed day after day, waiting for my girl to walk in, always ending up even more disappointed than the day before. Abby comes and checks on me sometimes, and every time I see her, I am reminded of my mistakes that put me in this situation. I tell her to just go home, but she refuses to listen and follows John's orders. He was right, we are more famous than ever, but I was unhappy so it isn't all that great. I have been sleeping, crying, and trying to get some song writing done for the band, we have some small gigs coming up. I pull a familiar box out of my closet, open it, and take out the weapon. I bring it close to my left wrist, and push inward. When I remove the knife a stream of blood pools out. I cleaned it up with a towel, and grabbed my box filled with cigarettes. I light one, and then the door opens. In walks Calum. He runs over to me and blows out the cigarette, and takes it away. "Dude what the hell!" He shrieks. I roll away from him, and hand him the blood covered towel. "Why are you doing this to yourself?" He asks. Seconds later, Ashton and Luke walk in and Calum hands them the towel. Their faces automatically change and Luke puts his hand over his mouth, and Ashton stands with his mouth gape. I don't reply. "We need to get you some help bro." Ashton says walking towards me and sits on the edge of my bed. I sit up and turn towards them. "I don't need help. I need my family back." I say. "You have us." Luke smiles as he comes and sits next to me. "I know I do and I thank you guys for that, but I haven't seen my daughter in over a month. I don't even know what Chamber and I are anymore. If we are even anything anymore. She told me to not call or text her. I don't know what to do." I let out a sigh and lay my head in Calum's lap. He pets my hair. "Well we can talk to her." Ashton says. "Has she said anything about me when you guys go over there?" I ask them. "She hasn't to me." Calum says. "Me either." Luke says letting out a small sigh. "Not me directly, but I asked Saphire about it, and she said that she hasn't said much. All that she told me is that Chamber acts like you have been. Barely speaking, not eating, crying constantly. Apparently a couple weeks ago, they were talking a little bit and out of the blue, she said she missed you." He smiled. "And also I have some news." His smile widened. "Saphire and I are a couple now." He was looking down at my bed. "That's great I'm really happy for you." I smiled. "Now lets see if I can get my own girlfriend to talk to me. "I think I have a great idea." Luke said getting off the bed. "And I am ready to help." Calum and Ashton said. "So here's what we're going to do." Luke started to speak. "That's a great idea." I smirked for the first time in a long while. "Brilliant really Luke." Calum said. "Alright then. Let's go then! I will text Saphire to clue her in." Ashton said grabbing his phone from his pocket. I really hope we can pull this off.