Informing A Firecracker

*Qrow's POV*

I slinked back against the grey wall as I waited for the Ice Queen, I pulled out my flask in hand and was about to take a sip when my headache started again. I knew I should've held off on that last martini. God why does alcohol have to be so good? 

I put my flask back and started whistling to myself, Winter was taking a little longer than I expected.

???: "Ohh is that This Will Be The Day by Jeff Williams? I love that song" a familiar voice said.

Startled I looked around me till I was face to face with my blonde niece. I unknowingly lent forward as she came closer causing me to stagger a little, she noticed.

Qrow: "Okay so I may be a little drunk" I said with a cheeky smile. She wasn't surprised and just shook her head in disappointment. "Alright no need to be so enthusiastic I'll fill you in already" I smiled, changing the topic.

I tuned my niece out as she began to make some jokes and the occasional drunk pun, I looked at the librarys entrance. You better bring back what we need Snowflake.

*Winter's POV*

I looked down at my armoured boots as I walked into the entrance of beacons library. As I walked out of Beacon's library I tried to walk as straight as I could but inevitably ended up staggering a little. Two guards noticed as they passed by, I put out my hand to stop them from helping me saying I was fine. They left me alone.

As I stepped out into the open I saw that Qrow was now waiting for me with one of his niece's, the blond one. I quickened my pace, his gaze shifted to me, causing his niece to turn around to face me.

Winter: "I'm not sure this is how you stalk people " I said jokingly crossing my arms, I think the drinks are starting to get to me drinks always made me try and be the 'funny one'.

Yang's eyes widened a little, she smiled as she looked back at Qrow. 

Yang: "So you told her about that?" Yang exclaimed raising an eyebrow with her hands on her hips. 

Qrow shook his head, looking at me with a confused face. I smirked in response, this made him smirk back at me. Unknowingly we just ended up smirking at each other for a while until Yang broke the silence.

Yang: "So what's this plan you were telling me about Qrow?" Yang asked with an excited tone. My face fell into one of annoyance and Qrow gave a nervous chuckle.

Winter: "I'll let this slide" I said causing Qrow and Yang to smile, "but only because you paid at the bar" I added, causing the two to laugh.

I only hope things will stay so cheerful.

A/N Alright so I've had really bad writer's block lately + lack of motivation + crap sleeping schedule so sorry this took so long and I hope you understand. Hope you enjoyed, sorry it's short.