Holding A Crows Tongue

*Winter's POV*

I just wanted to strangle him pulling a stunt like that wasn't smart and highly unprofessional! If I didn't have a prestige reputation to uphold I would have smacked the smirk off his face, unfortunately, I did have a reputation to uphold and he wasn't going to ruin it for me. Of all people Qrow was definitely not going to ruin this for me.

Qrow:"You gonna hit me or something or just keep staring?" he asked with a smile that was playful, or just drunk? who knew, honestly.

I was so tempted to slap him but I couldn't risk being caught slapping another agent by an advisor, or soldier or even the general himself. So as usual, I gave my opponent a disapproving look, and walked away.

Qrow:"Walking away as usual, I expected something different, considering none of your commanding officers are here" he said with a drunken slur almost rolling off his lips. 

My back was to him but I knew there was his little smirk playing on his lips, it infuriated me, I did not deserved to be mocked! 

Winter: "Qrow......" I started off silently, a sad tone I did not intend appeared to hang in the air.

Qrow:"Yeah ice queen?" his tone still sarcastic but mixed with, sympathy? 

...........

I had to leave, i was most likely wanted somewhere else.

Winter:"If you can't hold your tongue about Atlas and its affairs then I will not hesitate to jump in and show you how" harshness didn't arrive with my sentence like planned. I don't know why but I was okay with this. I'm probably just tired, it has been a long day.

Qrow: "Heh, I'll try" he acknowledged tiredly, and drunkenly.

 I kept my back to him as he left the room. As I heard the metal door of the side room slide closed, I sighed. Talking to Qrow was always tiring, but today seemed to be worse than usual. Him blabbing about Atlas confidential plans in public was unnecessary, the idiot! As I was about to leave the room I heard a beep from my pocket.

*Qrow's POV*

Qrow: "Look I just need you to keep an eye on her, she has important information" I said quietly, no one had to know I was following the princess around.

???:"Information? Righttttttttttt, this isn't because you're never drunk enough to ask her out right?" The voice snickered.

Qrow:"No it's not, look she's been off lately and I know it has to do with Atlas. Just tell me if you find anything" I looked around, making sure no one had heard.

???:"Sure,what am I here for if I can't track a down a girl for you, am I right?" a chuckle erupted from the other line. 

I ended our phone call, a disapproving look on my face.

A/N HI!, HERE'S THE FANFIC NO ONE ASKED FOR! BUT HERE IT IS! ENJOY! 

P.S Tell me if you like this pairing and if you want me to continue this or any other RWBY pairings you want a fanfic of

P.P.S (why do I love this pairing so much?)