Group Meeting

*Qrow's POV*

Drinking alcohol, pissing off Ironwood I am living the life, I thought instead of listening to my new lecture.

Glinda: "James", Glinda spoke while sighing, "he's not listening to you" Glinda finished, once again adjusting her glasses.

Qrow: "Oh sorry, what were you saying general?" I playfully grinned, I had spited him.

???: "Here, I'll recap it for you" I heard a voice say behind me, I recognised that voice...

I turned around to be confronted by the one and only Ice Queen. God, of all people.

Winter: "What the general was saying, is how irresponsible it is of someone in your position to not be punctual in the slightest!" She gritted through her teeth, it almost seemed like she cared.

Qrow: "Sounds so concerning coming from the person who just turned up to the meeting, miss punctual" I teased, a satisfied smile on my lips.

However my smile started to falter as Winter heartily chuckled.

Winter: "I'm aware it's 3:45 but unlike you I am early Mr Qrow, I was only asked to come in at 4:00 unlike the rest of you who were supposed to be here at 3:00. I was given an hour off to spend time with my family" Winter smiled, she had wiped the floor with me.

Qrow:"Wait why the hell do you get time off??" I asked looking at Ozpin with a raised eyebrow.

Ironwood: "Because unlike Winter you haven't deserved time off" Ironwood critiqued me with a glare. 

Qrow: "You don't even know what I did while I was gone" I shouted, taking fast steps towards Ironwood.

Ironwood: "No you're right we don't know what you did" Ironwood said taking a step towards me, it was the most intense staring contest  in history.

I suddenly felt myself be pushed back, I grabbed the hand on my shoulder and turned around to face the guilty grabber.

Winter pouted, pulling her hand from mine as quick as she could. I was about to question her actions until Ozpin interrupted us.

Ozpin: "Shall we get on with the meeting? I hate to waste anymore time" Ozpin asked innocently, pointing to another room.

Everyone followed, putting the previous scene behind them. I stayed back as usual but unnaturally so did Winter.

I bent down to whisper into her ear.

Qrow: What was that back there with the grabbing my shoulder and all?" I asked casually but curiously.

Winter: "You don't know Ironwood like I do, he was getting ready o fight you, I don't need you ending up in jail again"

Qrow: "Again? So you heard the rumours huh?" I sighed.

Winter: "Yes" Winter exclaimed with a disappointed tone.

Qrow: "Wait why don't you need me going to jail?" I asked, why the hell did she care?

Winter suddenly stopped walking and whispered to me.

Winter: "After the meeting go
To the Schnee cafe and I'll tell you why, don't you dare tell anyone about this" Winter glared at me seriously.

I slowed my pace while Winter quickened hers, I smiled. This would be interesting.

A/N Wow I did not expect to get this out so fast but here you go, I'm very proud of this chapter hope you guys agree it's one of my better ones anyways I hope you enjoyed, oh and are you guys excited that the plot is finally being explored?