three

"This isn't real." I shook my head at the still nameless man that held my arms in place to their sides.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked me feeling my forehead and gasping at my moist skin and rising temperatures.

"I don't know what is happening to me." I looked into the sky blue eyes that held worry in them with each passing moment.

"Amelia what are you talking about love?" He asked once again hoping to gain an answer from my ramblings.

"I don't know where I am! I don't know who you are..." I trailed hoping the man that clearly wasn't Harry would enlighten me in some way shape or form.

"Baby, your scaring me. Maybe you need to lay down, you're tired from being up with Rory all night." The blonde coaxed me to sit on the edge of the bed where he then sat next to me.

"Rory?" I arched an eyebrow confused by yet another unrecognizable name.

"Rory, our son? Amelia, you gave birth to him three months ago." Feeling yet again my heart pace quicker and quicker my lungs searched for more air to breathe in.

"What have I done?" I stood up feeling light headed from all that I had learned in just an hour or so.

"Just sit, I'm going to call a doctor." The man walked over to the bedside table that held his phone charging.

"No!" I shouted letting it come out louder then I intended. My own voice volume causing me to jump slightly.

"I know you have been stressed with the baby and stuff but Em your scaring me." He called me by a nickname that often Harry would call me by. Wrapping my mind around Harry I so desperately wanted to know where he was. What was he doing right now? I needed answers to all these questions.

"I just need to lay down." I told him watching while he dialed up a medical assistant.

"What's going on Em?" He looked defeated listening to the ringing on his phone. I partly felt bad for all of this, I was treating him and everything we had like a stranger. In my defense however, he and everything about this life was unknown to me. Hell I didn't even know I had given birth just three months ago! I didn't even know this man that I could assume played Harry's role as my husband's name!

"I don't know! I don't know who you are, I don't know where I am or where Harry is, I don't know anything anymore." My hands meeting at the back of my head, clasping together once my fingers had slid through my hair.

"You don't remember who I am?" His eyes filling with sadness and even more worry then before.

"I'm sorry about all of this, I just don't know what is happening and I'm scared." I could feel a lump rising in my throat making it hard to swallow.

"Baby it's Niall, your husband." I released my clasped hands when he tilted my chin up to him. Still waiting for an answer Niall dropped his phone to his side keeping his sky blue eyes on mine. "Yes hello!" Niall answered the person on the other line, his eyes still roaming my face.

Sitting back down I tried to listen in to what the conversation between Niall and the doctor was. The problem with this was that this was something no doctor in the entire world could fix. I'm not sure anyone could have fixed what I have done.

"Are you sure? Well what can I do?" Niall walked towards the glass windows that overlooked the city. Nodding to what he was being told he thanked the doctor before dropping his phone into his pajama pockets. Turning around my face me I kept my eyes on the ground trying to recollect what had happened last night.

I remember getting into the fight with Harry about moving and drove off. I had wished everything could have been different, I didn't want to move away to London. That's when I heard the hurricane warning and was T- boned while trying to make a U-Turn. When I woke up I had somehow gotten here, unsure of how I did so.

"The Doctor said he wants you resting. If nothing changes he wants to bring you in for an evaluation." Niall summed up standing in front of me while I sat on the edge of the bed stuck in my head.

"I don't need to be evaluated! I'm not crazy." I spoke on the brink of hysteria. Tears clouding my vision even though I told myself to not do this. I couldn't help but feel emotional and defeated from what I have done.

I needed to talk to Astrid. How could I get ahold of her? Did she just appear whenever she wanted or was there a way to contact her?

"I know you're not." Niall went to touch my face but I dodged him. I saw him fill with sadness after the action I had just committed against him.

He couldn't touch me the way Harry did. I still loved Harry to pieces and I couldn't have anyone else touch me the way he does. My heart sank in my chest seeing his hurt stricken face that I had caused.

Hearing a cry on the monitor that sat on the night stand I quickly turned to see the lights on the monitor moving up and down from the movement of the agitated baby. Heart beat again racing I heard the baby start in a crying fit that needed to be tended to.

"I'll get him." Niall found the perfect excuse to leave me in the heat of the room. I could see his frustrations and sadness that he was now wearing on his sleeve. I didn't blame or judge him for it though because it was all of my doing. I caused him to feel this way because I had messed things up for not only me but Harry and Niall.

I listened in on the baby monitor hearing Niall tell the distressed baby that he was there. Cooing to my supposedly son that I gave birth to just a few months ago.

"I'm here... Shhhh..." I heard Niall's sweet voice calming the baby the best he could. Listening in longer I saw someone in the corner of my eye.

"You!" I pointed moving my gaze sharply to Astrid who leaned against the wall length window.

"Me!" Her eyes widening while she formed a smirk on her naturally pink lips.

"This is your fault!" I stood up doing my best to gain balance once again. Feeling a dizzy sensation reappear I walked closer to her with my best efforts.

"How is this my fault Amelia?" She asked me tilting her head to the side watching me struggle.

"You're the one that brought me here! If it weren't for you I wouldn't be here right now." I blamed needing something or someone to blame for all of this. Yeah I had made the wish, but it was only a wish. A wish that I want to take back more then anything.

"This is what you wanted not me. I was only here to give you what you desired the most. You wanted things to be entirely different and now you have it." Astrid folder her arms annoyed at where I was placing the blame. "Haven't you heard the saying, be careful what you wish for?"

"Yes." I responded casting my eyes away from hers. I didn't have it in me to look back at her knowing that this was in fact my problem. It was my fault all of this was happening, if I hadn't had spoken or even thought of that wish I wouldn't be here right now.

"Should have thought about that before you began making up wishes. Now do you have any real questions or were you just wanting to blame me for your life choices?" Astrid raised and eyebrow wanting to get the ball rolling on why I really wanted talk to her. There were so many unanswered questions that my head was spinning with that I could barely think straight. There was so much I needed to be caught up on that it would take more then just today to get me to where I could understand what was going on.

A: Thoughts? Predictions? If you enjoyed please comment me something and or vote! Both are appreciated and let me know you are enjoying!