- 3 hours of work later -

Well now my computer and desk is set up along with my bed. I got the fireplace going but it seems like it's going to take forever to heat up. I found someone's stuff here in the small area above my bed. There were a few games hanging around with some small stuff like old candy wrappers and some dog toys. The thing that stood out the most to me though was a small journal full of what looks like scribbles and random notes. It says Sean on the top of the journal. I know I shouldn't look in it but I kind of want to. Curiosity might have killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back. His journal is on my bed waiting for me to read it. 

I have all my clothes in my dresser that didn't take long to put up since I kept all my clothes in it so it would be easier to just put up. I basically have everything done except a small few things that I might have to keep in the boxes. Which is mostly all my games that aren't downloaded on PC from Steam. So since I can't figure out where to put that yet it's just going to stay in the box. The empty boxes are up in the small attic. Everything is done I guess, in a way. It's not to bad here and I already love it. Although the heating could be a bit better.

I wonder if I can make something to help the heating in here.

Walking outside not even caring to lock the door since I'm just looking outside for some things I can use. Going to the back of the cabin seeing a beautiful brown horse just staring at me dumbfounded making me laugh a bit. Well that's a nice face. 

Continuing my search finding exactly what I was hoping to find. A small metal sheet screwed into two wooden pillars. If I put this over the fireplace then it should heat up the cabin more since heat rises I don't want it to go all the way up to the highest ceiling ever. Picking it up with my hands dragging the other end through the grass while the horse just continues to stare at me. 

Sean must have made this when he lived in the cabin. He's pretty smart to make this so he wasn't so cold either. The way his parents talk about him really make me wonder what type of person he is. Honestly I hope this journal is some type of diary that will help me get to know him. Besides what's so bad about reading it I mean he did leave it here all by itself. Plus it's not like I'm ever going to meet him anyways so it doesn't matter if I read it, right? Right.

Dragging it inside the cabin picking it up so it won't scrape the wooden floor and placing it over the fireplace carefully. Perfect. Yep whoever made this, Sean, definitely made it for the fireplace. I kind of did just take this from the backyard but I highly doubt the McLoughlins would mind me borrowing it while I stay here. In fact they probably meant to tell me about it but forgot. They seem like those type of people who don't mind sharing anything. Seriously they are so nice it's kind of surprising to me.

Closing the door to the cabin locking it and going over to my computer logging in on it and going straight to YouTube. Scrolling through my subscriptions going over to Markiplier while plugging in my noise proof headphones and clicking on his newest video. I love watching his videos he always makes me laugh somehow and never fails to make me smile. Watching some of his videos for a while before going to upload a video of mine. Letting it upload while I grab some pajamas from the dresser and walk over to the bathroom.

Taking off my skinny jeans, tshirt, and under garments feeling a lot better already putting them in the dirty laundry basket. Turning on the shower to the hot water waiting for it to warm up while I brush my teeth for the second time that day. Yes, I brushed them while naked. I'm very hygienic and I want my teeth to be super white one day. So I brush my teeth a lot to make sure I can get them to that point. Going into the hot shower letting the water simmer the back of my neck dripping down my back and crashing to the floor from my toes. Feeling good while I go to wash my body and hair with berry scented products. After about 20 minutes in the steaming shower I decide it's time to get out. Turning off the shower feeling warmth surprising me since I thought I would be freezing when I came out. I guess that means the fireplace is working well the invention that I found outside. 

Wrapping a towel around my hourglass frame before grabbing one to wrap around my hair. Taking the towel from my frame wiping myself dry taking my time not really needing to go any faster. Lotioning my legs afterwards before pulling on my cute 'game over' undies with my Markiplier sweats. Drying my hair with the other towel pushing on some plain black bra and a Totoro shirt. I know I don't match but to be honest I kind of don't give a fuck. I don't plan to go anywhere but my bed and no one in their mother knows where I live so I think I'm good.

Putting the towels in the dirty laundry basket before walking to my bed area glancing at the journal just laying there. It's so taunting it's like I have to read it now. I mean the door is locked and like I said earlier no one knows I live here so it's not like anyone is going to know I'm reading this. So that being said I might as well read it. I mean it's taunting me to read it so now I have to read it.

Picking it up before slipping under my red satin sheets and satin cover. Then opening up the journal carefully as if it's the most fragile thing in the world. Let's see what this guy, Sean, has to write about.

"Today I started my YouTube channel and it's amazing already. I mean I don't think anyone is ever going to watch my videos but it's fun. I think I'm going to keep doing it. I just hope the webcam doesn't stop working." 

YouTube channel? He has a YouTube channel? I wonder what type of videos he makes. Is this some kind of diary? I guess the only way to answer all my questions is to keep reading.

"I told my girlfriend about my YouTube channel but I don't think she honestly cares. She's so busy with her stuff lately it's like she doesn't even have time for me anymore. I wonder if she's going to break up with me, I hope not."

He has a girlfriend? But didn't his parents say he's single or maybe he's not single and they just don't like his girlfriend. Well this does look like an old journal maybe they aren't even together anymore. Damn it I have to many questions going through my head now about someone I don't even know! Fuck. I'm just going to keep reading.

"She probably will though. This whole distance thing is getting hard for the both of us so it wouldn't surprise me if she breaks up with me. It's just so hard lately. College is getting harder and harder as well. I don't even want to go anymore. I just want to have fun but I have to go to college or else I'm basically screwed in life. Fuck."

Damn. So he's in a long distance relationship with this girl. I hope he didn't get broken up with he sounds broken already. This poor guy. I wonder what he was going to college for that he hates it so much. There's got to be a reason why he doesn't want to go. That really does suck for him but I hope it got better for him. I kind of just want to jump through this journal back through time where he was and give him a hug. 

"Just fuck. Well I have an exam next week so I should go study for it but I just don't want to. I know I need to be more happy at the fact I'm just in college but I'm just not happy where I am in life right now. Why did I even pick this random thing to go to college for. I have zero interest in this. I'm so stupid."

Wooh this is getting heavy fast. Now I feel like I actually might be over stepping some boundaries reading this. I mean I know he won't ever figure out I read this but it's the fact I know I read this. Well let's hope I never meet him cause I might be compelled to just hug him. I hope he's okay. I just have to read more now. Something about this makes me want to read this whole journal and learn everything about him. But maybe it's because he's a stranger and the fact his parents talk highly about it could be a part of it. Or maybe it's because I have a naturally high curiosity level unlike other people that when I get curious about something I just have to know the rest or else it bothers me for weeks. Then the last reason could be because I've been feeling really lonely lately and this is slightly giving me comfort. 

I'm not lonely in a way where if I surround myself with friends then I'll be fine. No, I'm that kind of lonely lately that I feel like that I need to touched by another human. Maybe that's because it's been forever since I've even had someone hold my hand. The last time was when I was 16 and I'm 22 now. It's been a while and it never bothered me before so why do I feel so lonely now? I don't understand myself sometimes.

Looking at the journal again closing it and holding it closer to my chest. I'll read more tomorrow after I go to class but I should be getting to bed for now. Turning off the lights and holding the journal still close to me before closing my eyes. Letting my thoughts drift off in their own way hoping to peacefully sleep. The last thought that slips through my brain before shutting down into a peaceful slumber.

I wonder what Sean looks like.

Word count: 2,675.