Chapter 10

*SAPPHIRE'S P.O.V*

It wasn't till I got done with breakfast that I realized what I just did. "Oh my god....Mary!" I yelped.

"What's wrong, love?" She asked, cleaning some dishes.

"I......I had sex last night" I was on the verge of freaking out. I promised myself when I was kid that I wouldn't till I was married.

Mary laughed, "your problem is?"

"Mary! I don't know what it's like in Great Britain but here  getting pregnant when your 17, isn't that good." I was shaking, pregnant? What if I am pregnant? Ross is the father and with so much going on in his life, would he have time? "AHHH! Mary, I'm freaking out."

"Hun, it will be okay. Whether you are or not pregnant, we'll get through this." She laughed, "At least you lost your virginity to someone as attractive as Ross."

I turned bright red. I quickly sprung up from my chair. I ran to the elevator, "THIS IS SO AWKWARD, MARY!" After I yelled that, the doors closed. I sighed and leaned against the back mirror of the elevator, where Ross leaned just yesterday. Ross left today, for a 2 week trip to Puerto Rico, how was he feeling about last night? My hand shook. I was so nervous, but why?

When I was on Ground Floor, I walked down the stairs, normal as could be. "Hey, Sapphire." Colleen was shaking a hand in front of my face.

"What?!" I growled, grabbing her hand from my face.

She was shaking, "Go back into your room and stay there." She kept looking behind her, nervous.

"Why should I do that? I just left?" I tried to see behind her, but couldn't. I let myself be pushed up the stairs by Colleen,

"Hello, my dear Sapphire Bold." A voice smiled. Oh, that's why she wanted me to go back to my room. I bit down on my lip. Oh. My. God.

I turned around as if I didn't know who he was. I faced him now. His black greasy hair stood in an Elvis Presley looking style. He always tried to be like Elvis, but he was lacking more than just looks. His green cat-like eyes peered up at me. He was smiling like the Cheshire Cat, his smile made his sideburns bend and pop out. Acne covered his face. He was wearing tourist like clothes too.

"Vince, go away." I hissed.

He raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me? I didn't fly all this way from Michigan just to leave."

"I think you did." I hissed at him. My hatred for him couldn't be described in words anymore. "Leave from this hotel or I'm calling the police to escort you back home." People near-by looked at us. The women's evening gowns shined brightly as everyone faced us. Vince and I were both in the theater group back home, their eyes didn't faze us. But, whenever he had attention, he used to his advantage.

"Sapphire!" He said loudly, so everyone could hear. "I am your dearest boyfriend! I paid all this money to fly here and see you and your telling me to leave?" He was using his 'acting voice'. The voice that everyone knew was fake.

I stomped my foot. "That is exactly what I'm saying! You forgot the part where you take me home against my will. And your not my 'dearest boyfriend' any more!"

He put a hand on his heart, "y-your breaking up with me?"

"Vince, in my mind, we never dated in the first place!" People around us gasped. I know it sounded mean, that's exactly what I wanted. I knew it would hit him below the belt and give in.

But I was wrong. He pushed out a fake tear, "Money, is all you care about!" He pulled out his wallet. opened it, and pulled out a $20 bill. "Take this! It's all I have to buy your love."