Chapter 35: Role's Reversed

Ariel's POV

My eyes sprang open in a panic. I jumped up, standing from the bed and hugged my body when I realized I was naked. So last night I was real. I saw my pajamas on the floor. The bed sheets was scattered all over the place and the wooden bottoms on the bed were broke. I saw my reflection in the mirror that sat on the dresser and tears filled my eyes. My hair was a hot mess and my private was aching. I started to breathe heavily. I cheated? The blood moon came earlier then expected and if this happened between Theo and I, then I wonder how the rest of the pack handled this. Where was Theo? I looked around the room like he was just going pop out of the air and reveal himself. But he was gone. I skipped the pajamas back on and smoothed my hair down with my fingers. I needed to shower, but I also needed to check with George to make sure everyone in the pack was ok. Even though the blood moon was only about lust, I had no idea if anything bed could've become of it. As soon I opened the door, George was standing outside of it. "George." My heart pounded when I saw the alarm in his head as he inhaled. "Dear God." He suddenly looked panic.
"Alpha Kingsley and kill are going to kill us all." He motion his hands across his chest making and momentarily closed his eyes. "Commander George listen, it was an accident. Kingsley and Kale won't hurt you! Or anyone else! They can't! They must know how this stupid moon thing works. You can't control yourself!" I panicked. I didn't want him, Theo or anyone else to lose there lives over this.

George shook his head sadly but stayed calm. He acted as if what I did was more scary then him loosing his own life. "Are you telling me that Theo, who is not your mate had that extra few hours to get away from you and he just couldn't? It only works fast if the two people involved or one of the persons have a feelings for one of another. So either he likes you or you both like eachother. Either way Luna, we all die for not making sure you were locked away and protected." He explained. I stood, dumbfounded. No way. There was no way that Theo had feelings for me and that's why the blood moon's lust kicked in for him almost instantly. "Impossible." I shook my head and felt my heart pounding. "He's just my friend and he's alone here. He only knows me, he couldn't have had feelings." I rush my words and George shakes his head. The more I look at him the more I remind myself that I had no reason not to believe George. He was an older and wise man. He knew more then I imagine. "Oh George! I need your help! Theo's scent is all over me and I know Kingsley and Kale will smell it a mile away! How can I get ride of it?" I pleaded while holding his arm. "If I help you hide it I am going against Alpha Kingsley, Luna." He replied lowly. "George, I will never forgive you if you don't help me, I need to save your life, Theo's and every commander who was on duty to protect me last night. You have to help me George! You have to!" Tears filled my eyes again and George nodded his head. "If I die, it will be for helping my Luna and not deceiving my Alpha." He assured me and out his familiar hand on my shoulder. "I have to run home and have my wife make it for you. It's a recipe used for cloaking the smell of wolves when we are going under secrets attacks and trying to mask our scents."

"You have a wife?." I sniffled. George smiled and nodded. It was good to know that George had some sort of family here. I felt bad for other commanders who didn't have family here, like Felix. But, the entire pack considered each other family anyway so I guess it wasn't that bad. "You stay here so you don't spread Theo's scent around okay?"

"Okay." I agreed. "George?"

"Yes Luna?" He turned around curiously.

"Where did Theo go?"

George walked back over to me and exhale. He looked in my eyes thoughtfully. "I forgot to tell you Luna. The pack has detected rouge trespassers at 6am this morning; right after the blood moon had ended. We alerted Alpha Kingsley and Kale because there was many of them, and it seemed as though they knew to attack exactly when your mates had left the pack. Leading us to believe that they have been watching us. Someway, somehow they knew to attack when the Biggest threats were not around." I put my hand over my mouth and felt fear rush through me. "So Theodore, a long with many other commanders volunteered to search for the remaining wolves that we could not find. Kingsley and Kale will be here in a few hours so you have time to clean up your scent and I'll have the chiefs make you something spicy to clean you from the inside."