All chapters under- rewrite- will be finished todayChapter 41: FOREVER:

Recap~

**I got to their house quickly but Instead of barging in like I usually do I knocked, letting them know I was here just in case they were in here doing anything nasty. I didn't want to see that. Oh gosh no.

The front door quickly flew opened and Greg looked so relieved to see me.

"Wha-" was all I managed to say as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house.

"What is it Greg?" I asked as he led me to the downstairs bathroom where Taylor was on the floor with bloodshot red eyes. She was crying.

I immediately got down onto the floor to hug her.
"What is it Taylor? Is it about grace again?" I looked at her for some kind of confirmation but I was answered with a blank stare so I looked up at Greg.

"Can you tell me what's wrong with her?"

Greg rubbed his fingers through his head roughly and pointed to the sink. I stood up and picked up the white stick and gasped when it read Positive for pregnancy.

My hand flew over my mouth as I took a step back.
"Oh god" nothing prepared me for this.

RECAP OVER ~

*****

Kale's POV

Kingsley left out early this morning to take care of a few things with commander George. I chose to stay behind so my mate could wake up to me. We brushed our teeth together, and then I laid her on top of me on the bed, listening to her heart beat against my chest. I often imagined the take I would make love to her, my brother and I of course. We had to do it together to complete the mate bond as a trio. We had yet to do it and I feel like that's the reason why she isn't as obsessed with us, like we are with her. It didn't matter that I was a vampire, or that my brother was a wolf. We NEEDED the sexual bonding to happen to make us complete with her, to make us one.

Kingsley and I both wanted to wait at least until she was 21. We always kissed her, held her and tried to make her feel good but we kept our sexual feelings at minimum. No matter how bad my brother and I both have wanted to wrip her clothes off and take her virginity, we controlled ourselves. Since she was a couple years younger then us we both felt like a mental connection with her was more important; then rushing into sex. We barely even discussed sex with her yet, so there was no way we could just do it.

"Kale." She purred moving her hips against the hardened area of my shorts. I bit my lips and lifted her face so was now looking at me. Her lust filled eyes told me she was reading my mind, so she knew how bad I wanted her right now. I slipped my tongue inside of her mouth and massaged her mouth with it. 

I loved the moments of having my mate to myself, and the fact that me and my brother had to share her has its pros and cons. I knew she didn't feel complete unless we both had her because we were both her mates so it wasn't her fault that fate matched all three of us together. But I liked my alone time with her and kissing her on my own. But I also loved that it was both Kinglsey and i's Job to protect her and we both loved her more then anything. She deserved it.

"Mmmmm" A moan escapes her lips into my mouth and I couldn't help myself to start rubbing down her smooth back through her t-shirt, smoothing my hands down until I got her plump butt.