Chapter 4| Dead

As soon as I was about to exit my room and go to the kitchen to feed myself,  a loud knock from the front door startled me. I stood frozen in my door way and watched through the upstairs railing as the front door locks began turning and the door slowly opened. Why in the heck would they knock and then unlock their own doors?

I grew a little nervous and my heart started to thump as Kingsley stepped into the house. His black shoes looked more so like a woman's. Actually it was a woman's, a heel. As my eyes trailed slowly up to his clothes and face I realized that it wasn't Kingsley at all, It was a girl. She looked to be in her early 20's and gorgeous. She wore a black pants suit and her brown hair was in a tight bun.

"Ariel?" She called out as she closed the door behind her. How the heck did she know my name?
Her heels began clinking throughout the house as she walked and I frowned to myself wondering why she looked so familiar.

"I'm here" I responded loudly before my mind could tell me otherwise, i was walking down the stairs to the bottom to meet her. She walked from where she was and made her way towards me with wide eyes.
"Wow." She breathed. She walked slowly over to me until she was standing directly in front of me.
"Look at you all grown up, you look just like her." She sounded really amazed as she examined me. I watched as her eyes slowly flooded with tears. When she finally saw that I was giving her a weird look she seemed to snap out of her emotions and laughed at me.

"I know your wondering who the hell I am, standing here crying in your face." She laughed. "Right." I nodded. "So who are you? Another one of the Twins girlfriends?" I guessed since they were the only people who seemed to come here anyway.

She laughed really hard when I said that. This time holding her chest. "Girlfriend?" She questioned between laughing. It wasn't funny to me at all so I watched her, waiting for an explanation. She had keys to their house and looked oddly familiar but I didn't know her, yet she knew me.

"So who are you?" I questioned again. My patience was growing thin and it annoyed me that everything seemed funny to her. She frowned and folded her hands. Her blue eyes glistened sadly, and then she frowned. "I'm sure you have lots of questions but I'll answer them on the way."

"On the way?" I arched my brows in confusion.
She must of thought I was born yesterday if she thought I was going to just walk out of the house with someone I didn't know.

"Um how can you expect me to just walk out the house with you when I don't know you? And where are Kale and Kingsley?" I questioned with my arms folded. "Right." She nodded. "Im sorry, I'm your sister." She looked me dead in my eyes with a straight face. My heart began beating fast as I stared right back at her. The memories came flooding into my mind as I thought back to when I was just a little girl. I remembered playing with her. She was like my best friend when we were younger. I would hang out  with her, Kale and Kingsley. All of us together.

"Eleanor." Her and I both said at the same time.
"Oh my gosh." I gasped as we hugged each other tightly. "It's you." I breathed out into her hair. At first it felt so weird feeling an entire body hugging me. I never really liked to be touched, it was always a pet peve of mine but it felt right hugging her. She was my sister...I loved her... i missed her...I needed to hug her. My discomfort slowly faded as my emotions for her took over.

"Yup, and it's really you too huh." She laughed while holding me tightly. "What happened? Why did we get separated so young?" I quickly asked as I dropped my hands from her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, she looked just like our mother, she was her first born after all. "My father moved me away for good years ago. He didn't want me living with you and mom here. So I moved permanently with our family in Canada. Where Walter's family is originally from." She informed me. I obviously had no idea of that. My mom never told me the back story of Walter's family.