"Of course."
---------------------------------
It's been a week since I was at the hospital. The nurse told me that I should stay at home until I'm fully healed. I couldn't hide my injuries to my mom as a visible black eyes was the biggest attraction on my face.

When my mom was at work, Aleks took the time and took care of me. From time to time, I would give Aleks some pleasure and he would tease me as "pay back". Pleasuring him is fine, its just that teasing be was giving me was so hard to handle. Every time he would whisper his dirty thoughts into my ear, I would have a tingly sensation happening in my core. It made me want him to do some thing about it. I knew what I needed; I needed pleasure from him.

Aleks and I were cuddling on my bed, watching some Netflix movies. I couldn't focus my eyes on the screen, my mind was travelling to Aleks pleasuring me. I was shaking, the anticipation was killing me.

"Haley. Why are you shaking?" Aleks questioned, trying to get a hold of me.

I hesitantly looked up to his beautiful features. Aleks looked down at me. I slowly leaned up, kissing his luscious lips. He kissed back, which made things heat up. My leg was wrapped around his waist. Aleks moved my leg even move, so I was straddled around his torso.

"Haley. What are you doing?" Aleks muffled against my lips.

My hands went up and down on Aleks' chest. He tensed below me, making something twitch on my thigh. That something skimmed over my core, making me tremble. My lips travelled to Aleks' neck. His breathing has gotten heavier. Long hands were moved to my bottom from my waist, forcing me down to his crotch.

"Aleks," I whimpered. I gripped aghe nape of his neck. "I need you."

"What do you need?" Aleks hotly whispered.

"I need pleasure, from you."

When I was done with my sentence, I was tackled down onto my bed. Everything was happening in fast motion. I opened my eyes, revealing a panting Aleks whose eyes were filled with lust. Aleks soon placed a passionate kiss on my lips. His hands skimmed over my breast, then to my waist. Aleks fumbled with my waistband of my leggings but soon pulled them off. He then took my shirt off and stared intensely on my pair of breast. A smile soon appeared on his face, kissing me nonstop.

Our actions went really fast. Aleks was currently shirtless and I was in my bra and matching panties. Aleks' bulge was present through the fabric of his jeans. My heart was racing every time Aleks' hands went over my skin. I was aching but I was still nervous. His fingers were attached to my bra strap, pulling it lightly.

"You sure you want to do this?" Aleks said. I nodded my head

"Just...slow and steady?"

"Slow and steady," Aleks smiled, pecking me on the lips.

In a matter of seconds, my bra was detached from my body. Aleks took his left hand and massaged my left breast while the other was in his mouth. Aleks sucked, licked, and bit my boob as I held back a moan. The sensation in my body was out of control. I gave out a moan when I couldn't hold it any longer. Aleks gave out a growl and kissed down my body until he reached the waistband of my panties. Aleks took the waistband between his teeth and pulled them down, revealing my drenched crotch.

"Baby, you're soaking wet," Aleks said seductively, rubbing circles on my clit. "Am I making this wet?"

I bit my lip. Aleks talking like this is my weakness. Every time he spoke in that matter, I just wanna tackle him.

"Yes, Aleks!" I moaned out, playing with the tips of his hair. Aleks smirks and positioned himself between my legs.

I let out a gasp as his long tongue slips into my folds. The contact was cold but soon got warm once I got use to it. Aleks flickered his tongue back and forth making me arch my back. Soon I felt something slip into me. Aleks' fingers were soon pumping in and out. Moans were coming out of my mouth uncontrollably.

So this is...oral? This feeling is unique. Words cannot describe this type of affection coming from Aleks. Aleks seemed like a pro at this. It wasn't rocket science, I knew that Aleks hooked up with a lot of women but it does feel weird how he's with me; an inexperienced female.

I felt a knot in my stomach. My moans were getting louder, some turned into screams. Aleks' actions were getting faster. My grip got tighter. I didn't know what was happening, everything was happening so quickly.

"Aleks," I panted out.

My hands travelled to his hair, tightening in the process. Aleks growled, making me scream in pleasure. Juices were coming out of my body and onto Aleks' fingers and face. He pulled apart, licking his lips and his two fingers. I was still panting, trying to gain my "recovery".

"Haley," Aleks said. "You're so sweet."

He climbed over me, placing a kiss on my lips. I didn't know what he really meant but the pleasurable desire was gone. I was no longer sexually frustrated. Soon Aleks needed to "relieve" himself then get dress like nothing happened.

I was still thinking about what happened earlier. I just came, for the first time. That feeling I had was unbearable. It makes me wonder how sex would really feel. Aleks soon sat beside me, cuddling me.

"So, how was that for the first time?" Aleks asked, wrapping an arm around me with a smirk.

"That felt...wonderful. Your growling is really hot," I said. With memories coming back to me, I blushed into Aleks' body.

"I guess it's a turn on for you," Aleks laughed.I giggled, kissing him on the lips.

Soon my mom came home with some groceries. I quickly went downstairs to help her put some stuff away. When Aleks came down the stairs minutes later, we both blush as we gave each other eye contact. My mom did looked at us weirdly but chuckled silently. When everything was put away, I received a text message. I gasped when I read the message.

Brandon: Tell mom I'm coming home in 10 minutes.