10

When we walked out of the little room, we were greeted by the guys' googly eyes and looks. My face soon turned red. I looked away from their eyes and hid my face with my hair. Aleks sighs, grabbing my hand and taking me to the table where i usually go to.

"Do you think they heard us?" I asked him, sitting down.

"Maybe. The walls aren't exactly noise canceling," Aleks said, scratching at the nape of his neck. I exhaled, looking around the room. Some if the guys were still smirking at us, the others were minding their own business.

"Come on baby. Don't act like this," Aleks cooed, kissing me softly.

"I just don't like being watched. It's a weird feeling," i admitted.

I wasn't really into the attention and spotlight. I was just a shy girl who wants to get the peer pressure done quickly and just leave. My family was surprised by how i acted. I wasn't like a spoiled kid, i was just that child that didn't want to be on the bad side of things.

Being in school was tough. Teachers were so into video taping students for assignments and memories. I had to beg my mom to sign no when the media forms came home. In presentations, i was lucky that i was a fast reader. It was a benefit for me to get presentations over with. Even though my communication skills are poor in participation, i was a straight A student.

The day went by fast. The guys did their practise and went straight home. Aleks and I hung out at McDonalds then went home. Since i had work in the morning, i wouldn't be able to see Aleks all day. So he dropped me off and i went inside the house.

Once i was home safely, i sighed. I walked down to the hallway to take a seat on the couch. The figure on the sofa startled me. Brandon.

"Look who's home," Brandon got up. "The little slut."

I furrow my eye brows.

"I am not a slut!"

"Then why are you with Marchant! Every girl he hangs out with, he was sex with! He gets want he wants, and what he wants is sex," Brandon told.

"That's not true," i gritted my teeth.

"It is true, you little slut," he went up the stairs.

"I am not a slut!" I yelled. I crossed my arms and sat on the couch. My mother came through the garage door.

"What was all that yelling?" My mom asked.

"Brandon called me a slut, even though i did nothing," i told her. She raised her eyebrows.

"Brandon called you that? I gotta have a word with this man. He took it too far," my said, going up the stairs.

"Mom, dont. It's not worth it," i sighed.

"But Haley. Do you know what he's doing? He's fighting people, possibly killing them in the process. He's doing drugs and smoking. And you know how much i hate when people smoke," my mom explained.

"How did you know all that?" I asked her.

"I got a call from one of his fighting friends. He 'exposed' everything," my mom said.

I sighed, sitting back down on the couch. I heard my mother stomp up the stairs and barged into my brother's room. I scrunched up my face as the smell of weed traveled around the house. Arguments can be heard. It got louder and louder as time when on. Brandon stomped out of the house with his belongings and slammed the door with all his might. Up stairs, i heard my mom groan and slammed her bedroom's door.

I sighed. My mom is great for holding her emotions in, but when something pokes her... Well, she explodes. Brandon probably got it from her. The explosion, not the holding it in part.