Chapter 5 (Jin)

"For the person to protect me for possibly my entire life, I have chosen...Jin"

Everyone cheered for him loudly, except Jungkook. He complained silently about being the youngest. Jin stood up to bathe in his glory then sat down beside me on the bed. He put one arm on my shoulder and held my hand in the other.

"Y/N, I can and will protect you. Don't worry, I'm a very reliable person. Even if I am protecting you from the people from the facility, you can still act as if I'm your friend." He gave me a gentle smile and I smiled back at him.

"He really is one of the best to chose from. Under all the pink is a man who can protect his woman." Jimin stood in front of us with his arms crossed.

"Very true, that's why you weren't chosen." Jin let go of my hand and took his arm off my shoulder.

"And that's why you only get 4 lines, Jin." Jimin smirked and sat on what I assumed was his bed.

"Hey! Don't talk like that to your hyung!" Jin pointed at Jimin accusingly then calmed down. I swear they are not actually adults. Hoseok crawled over to where me and Jin were sitting. Yoongi walked over too to talk. Hoseok was asking Jin about some noodles for the morning. Yoongi sat and listened like I was.

"Hoseok," I spoke up, "Do you have a thing for noodles...or? You've been talking about them a lot today."

"Oh, I just saw some in a store a few days back. They looked very interesting and delicious. I thought Jin could make them even better. I guess you haven't had his cooking yet but it's amazing!" Hoseok was slightly bouncing on the bed.

"Ah, but I was told that Jin actually couldn't cook. Especially breakfasts." I was a bit confused.

"Who told you that? That person must be mental to think that." Yoongi said sleepily and stole a look at Taehyung. Taehyung was wearing some kind of hat and waving his arms around with Jungkook.

"It was Namjoon who told me." Namjoon turned around when he heard his name.

"Aish, what did he do this time?" Jimin looked at Namjoon suspiciously.

"Joonie, did you criticize my cooking to y/n? this morning?" Jin walked up to Namjoon.

"No, I simply told her that you can't cook breakfast and just tell people that you can cook." Jin stood in front of him and crossed his arms. He looked like a dad about to scold his child.

"You know that that isn't true!" Jin started scolding him.

"Well...I..." He couldn't get much out before Jin kept yelling at him about how great his food is. The rest of us just continued talking. Yoongi talked about Seoul and what there is to it. Hoseok got the idea of going tomorrow as a tour. He admitted that they tried to stay away from the tourist areas since it was always packed. It's not a popular touring season so it shouldn't be too crowded. Jin finished scolding Namjoon and came back to talk with us. Hoseok told him of his idea of going to Seoul tomorrow and he agreed that it would be good for me.

Later in the night all 8 of us ended up playing 007. It usually ended up with either Yoongi loosing because he wasn't paying attention or Hoseok who was messing with Taehyung. It got late and Jin ended the game and got us to go to our rooms. No wonder I almost fell asleep during the game, it's almost 1 o'clock. I changed and went to the bathroom. Jin came out of his room after I left the bathroom.

"Y/N, I just thought of something, could I move into your room tomorrow? It's just so that I can be there in case anyone tries to get you during the night." I nodded. "Alright then, good night, y/n." He smiled and went back into his room. I walked back to my room and sat on my bed. I suppose that is a good reason and a good idea to move into my room. Hopefully he doesn't say much about my sleeping habits. And he doesn't say anything about how I look in the morning. I walked over to my mirror and looked at myself. No use wishing for good looks, it'll make me feel bad about myself. I lightly hit it where my face was with my fist. I turned off the light and got in bed.